IGNORED

The All-new Rllmuk Online Poker Classic!

Jesse May

Well played everyone....great game, and thanks to Thush for organising.

Enjoyed that, the second hour went sooo fast, but when it got down to 5 it seemed to last for hours......I was getting very tired towards the end.

Picked up decent cards at the right times, and managed to change gears when the blinds started to rise, and when both my tables got short handed, so was pleased with the way I played tonight.

Special congrats to Gusto who only had 2 hands left before being blinded out at one point, and still went on to nearly win it.....and he would have done if it wasn't for me picking up a pair of 4s on the river :blink:

Don't think I can do Wednesday next week, and I have a preference for Monday if possible.

Well, bummed in the gob, my achillies heel is not backing down from an all-in, I'd rather lose all my chips on a gamble than fold and lose half.

Hopefully next time I'll be on the sensible table :(

Ended up scarpering over to sportingbet's tables to win back the money I put into the tournament, live and learn.

Really enjoyed that last night - and I was soooooooooo close.......

I got lucky in lots of hands that kept me in for longer than I deserved.

Well done ThreeBs and Lucanvortex for a very well played game and thanks to Thush for organising.

I should be okay for Monday or Tuesday next week.

One question, when you look at the pot size on UB it says 'X in the pot with 0 rake'. What's rake?

One question, when you look at the pot size on UB it says 'X in the pot with 0 rake'. What's rake?

In cash games, UB themselves take a small proportion of each pot over a certain value. That's their cut or "rake".

In tournaments, their cut is paid upfront by each player, instead of raking the pots (as tournament chips don't have any value in themselves). Our tournament is a $5+0.50 game, meaning you pay $5.50, $5 goes in the prize fund, $0.50 goes to UB.

I'd rather not play on Monday next week but any other day is fine by me.

Great game this week guys - One question though, what normally happens with people that don't show up? I.e. The Soong beat me to the last table but he wasn't even there thus not giving me as many points as I would have earned if he has been kicked earlier?

Great game this week guys - One question though, what normally happens with people that don't show up? I.e. The Soong beat me to the last table but he wasn't even there thus not giving me as many points as I would have earned if he has been kicked earlier?

No shows finish last. You'll get any points you're entitled to.

Week 3 League Table

1. ThreeBs 20pts

2. Bill E Brown 14pts

3. U-1 12pts

4. Graham_S 11pts

5= jonamok 10pts

5= SuperNashwan 10pts

7. gustocmf 8pts

8= Burning_K 6pts

8= Lucanvortex 6pts

10. Stiflertime 5pts

11= Nimmel 4pts

11= Pants McSkill 4pts

13. ahyums2 3pts

14. Shawyboy 2pts

15= choddo 1pt

15= Sideshow Mark 1pt

ThreeBs, with three top-five finishes is streaking away at the top. Last seasons strong perfomers, Thush, davweb and Sideshow Mark, have yet to reproduce their previous form, and we've some strong placings from this season's rookies. There's still everything to play for.