The All-new Rllmuk Online Poker Classic!

Jesse May

Hi there,

Just registered on the forum, and am trying to navigate myself around. Lots of stuff to read though, so it might take a while.

Stumbled on this. I am currently downloading and registering at UlimateBet. Any chance I caan join you all for the game tonight? ^_^

Hi there,

Just registered on the forum, and am trying to navigate myself around. Lots of stuff to read though, so it might take a while.

Stumbled on this. I am currently downloading and registering at UlimateBet. Any chance I caan join you all for the game tonight? ^_^

It's unlikely that UB will be able to add you to the tourney tonight (they are pretty slow responding to emails), but certainly deposit some money in your UB account and join us next week (see 1st post for details).

Edit: And Welcome!

CJ

It's unlikely that UB will be able to add you to the tourney tonight (they are pretty slow responding to emails), but certainly deposit some money in your UB account and join us next week (see 1st post for details).

Edit: And Welcome!

CJ

Cheers.

Have deposited money, so i will check around here and UB later, just incase ^_^

And thank you for the welcome

And in case it is useful, UB name is popseen also

Technically you're 8th, as Sponge hasn't turned up ;)

Was a great game tonight...shame observer chats not available on the final table though :(

My chips were up and down all night, and the hand I went out with I should never have been playing in the first place (I can be a right tool like that sometimes) on the plus side though, looks at the mo like Nash is putting my chips to good use :(

Technically you're 8th, as Sponge hasn't turned up ;)

Was a great game tonight...shame observer chats not available on the final table though :(

My chips were up and down all night, and the hand I went out with I should never have been playing in the first place (I can be a right tool like that sometimes) on the plus side though, looks at the mo like Nash is putting my chips to good use :(

Sponge sends his apologies. He is in London and forgot completely about the game

Results for Tue 8 Nov (Game 6 of 10):

1. SuperNashwan 10 pts

2. Sideshow 8 pts

3. Ross 6 pts

4. Burning_Kittens 5 pts

5. Lucanvortex 4 pts

6. Pants 3 pts

7. Billy Brown 2 pts

8. michael 1 pt

9. Stifler

10. PhatBoy

11. U-1

12. Graham_S

13. PeteBrant

14. ThreeBs

Absent: SpongeManTim

Current League Table (Week 6 of 10, Best 7 Results)

1. ThreeBs 38

2. SuperNashwan 30

3. gustocmf 23

4. Bill E Brown 20

5. Graham_S 20

6. Lucanvortex 18

7= Burning_K 15

7= Pants McSkill 15

9. U-1 12

10. Stiflertime 11

11. jonamok 10

12. Sideshow Mark 9

13. Nimmel 4

14. ahyums2 3

15= Shawyboy 2

15= simonav 2

17= choddo 1

17= idlemichael 1

Thanks to all for turning up, especially those nutjobs/exciting players on Table 1. :(

Jesse

Good game guys....not that I contributed to it a lot B)

The play on the final table was very good.

Well done to SN again....can you make it the hat-trick next week?

I'll see if I can stay in for 10 minutes next time around.

Not sure on days for next week.....plough on without me, and I'll come back to you in a few days.

Going to go for Wed 16 Nov this week (sorry, ThreeBs). Please put your name down if you want to play then.

In:

michael

Burning_Kittens

Sideshow

lucanvortex

Fondue

popseen

Graham_S

SpongeManTim

Syntax

Stifler

Cheeko