The All-new Rllmuk Online Poker Classic!

Jesse May

Excellent game last night, well done Graham...a great finish to a fantastic game :D

Once again I went out before getting to the final table....the cards just didn't fall for me last night (although when they did, I think I played them a bit better)

Anyway, next week I can only make Tuesday....every other day is a no-go :D

Well done the Underscore. Although Jon, when you went up head-to-head against him was it more like the UnderSCARE?

:D

Anyways, I had a great time and pround to have got to the final table, especially considering I spent 50 minutes on the phone to a girl.

Which is my excuse for not seeing the Flush when I went all in on my straight.

Next week, in the points!

I can't do Thursday and Friday, and I'd prefer not Monday, but can do if I have to.

Well done again to _

He took me out with a small raise for his pocket KK; rather than call with my 88, I played the tough guy (idiot) and went all in.

The flop brought 10 9 6 and me praying for a 7 on the turn or river

Q and J duly followed, giving him a deserved K straight to my Q straight.

And that was that.

I need to learn to hold back the aggressive plays for the right cards.

Having said that....Tom bluffed his way into the money with many a blind steal.

Next week....definitely not Wednesday (Come on England) or Friday, and preferably not Thursday.

Well done the Underscore. Although Jon, when you went up head-to-head against him was it more like the UnderSCARE?

:(

:blink:

But in fairness to Graham, he played it very smart. He had a big enough wedge to bide his time and let me chip away at him, until he landed a monster. I was just chuffed to see him take out Bill and let me into the heads-up.

Anyways, I had a great time and pround to have got to the final table, especially considering I spent 50 minutes on the phone to a girl

Worst 'I spoke to a real girl' post evar!

Ooh, I'm drunk on power. I can feel it coursing through my veins.

...I mean: Welcome, poker fans! The first post has been updated. Please let me know if you've been left off by accident. Those who haven't replied yet, expect some lewd spam to enter your box sometime soon.