IGNORED

The All-new Rllmuk Online Poker Classic!

Jesse May

When are you submitting the names Jesse?

Im currently trying to win enough cash to transfer across to my UB account.. Its not going very well at the mo :lol:

I've submitted the first batch of names (including yours) already, and the rest will be done a bit nearer the time. You can always be unregistered if it comes to it, so don't worry too much.

I've submitted the first batch of names (including yours) already, and the rest will be done a bit nearer the time. You can always be unregistered if it comes to it, so don't worry too much.

Ahh I only have $1 in my account at the mo!.. hmm time to dig out that CC me thinks

Ahh I only have $1 in my account at the mo!.. hmm time to dig out that CC me thinks

Yep, I've just had an email back from them saying the initial batch of players have been added except you and Pants due to insufficient funds. Give me a shout when the money's in guys and I'll get you added.

Yep, I've just had an email back from them saying the initial batch of players have been added except you and Pants due to insufficient funds. Give me a shout when the money's in guys and I'll get you added.

You see I would have had some money from last weeks game if that damn Billy Brown hadnt have knocked me out! :lol:

Not through choice but please count me out for all future Rllmuk poker games as I am now a Student of Lesser Funds. Have fun guys.

Sorry to hear that, kokyu. Let us know if you're ever in a position to start playing again. It'd be great to have you back.

New people added: 20 players now (assuming Pants gets some money into his account), only one more needed for a three table start!

Bastion, what's your UB name? Bastion Booger, or something different?

Excellent, three tables it is.

I still need Bastions' UB name, please. Oh, and for Pants to deposit some cash.

Money's in.

Yeah sorry about that, I had a bit of a bad run. For those who's read Harrington's, does it say anywhere that you shouldn't talk to a girl on the phone whilst playing? It doesn't? It really should do.

Now THAT'S the worst "I spoke to real girl" post evar.

I'm up for this just need to open an account with UB (will do it tonight) and then you guys can start taking some money off me  :D

Excellent! <_<

If you want to play tonight, you'll need to get the money in your account ASAP. We'd need to email them by 8pm to be able to add you to the tourney, and you should do it as far in advance as the cut-off as possible, as they're sometimes a bit slow and don't add people in time.

Shawyboy, there's still a problem getting you added to the tournament:

Thank you for contacting us and letting us know your concerns.

We have check into player Shawyboy’s UB account and he/she still appears with no entries in real money, no real money funds into it in other words.

Perhaps there could be a typo in his/her username that could be creating a sort of confusion.

Please inform player Shawyboy to double check into his account transactions to make sure everything is in order and please feel free at any time to contact us if we may be of further assistance.

Are you sure the $17.50 in your account isn't bonus money that you aren't yet qualified for? That's the only thing I can think of.