IGNORED

The All-new Rllmuk Online Poker Classic!

Jesse May

Great game people !!. Some great poker being played tonight by everyone.

Still hurting from those 2 bad beats from Billy, which virtually ended my challenge for a top 3 finish this week. Being beaten by your all in call with your suited 6,5 and hitting 2 pair against my pocket aces is gonna play on my mind for a few days :) , that truly shattered me :(. Cant remember the other, but im sure it cant have been as harsh as that one.

Never mind theres always next week to exact my revenge on you mate, :D .

Shawyboy

Hi guys - message from Fondue - he's really sorry about not appearing at the Poker table last night, unfortunately his pc died, or rather, failed to recognise the hard drive.

We're a tad pissed off, as there are loads of photos etc stored on there, so we need to go away and investigate recovery - any ideas would be gratefully received (please PM either me or Fondue).

Normal service will hopefully be resumed soon.

Shawyboy: I must admit, I don't remember another particularly bad beat (although you might well be right), but then the 65s vs. AA is pretty harsh I agree. I was a desperate man at that stage and those were the first decent cards I'd seen for an eternity, so I was pretty devastated when I saw what you called me with. That gave me the springboard to go on and get in the money (although there was still a way to go, I guess) – just goes to show how finely balanced some of these games can be.

Thush: If you're wanting to practice heads-up play, I'm pretty sure there are heads-up SnG games on UB. I think they might start at $5 rather than $1, though.

What can I say? You hit your 7.5-1 card. It happens.

4.5 to 1 if you go all-in and so you get to see the river, Poet! 7.5 to 1 to hit your card on the flop, remember!

Thanks for organising last night Bill. Well played everyone. The Rllmuk Online Poker Classic just keeps getting better: we're having some great games now. Can't wait for next week.

Not Wednesday please

Following this triple post ham-fistedness last night, I've just (genuinely) had a phonecall from ThreeBs asking me to post on his behalf: he can do Wednesday after all, but not Tuesday. So can he please change his veto from Wednesday to Tuesday. The dumb fuck.

Following this triple post ham-fistedness last night, I've just (genuinely) had a phonecall from ThreeBs asking me to post on his behalf: he can do Wednesday after all, but not Tuesday. So can he please change his veto from Wednesday to Tuesday. The dumb fuck.

The dumb fuck returns, and yes I can't do Tuesday, so Wednesday or Thursday please.