IGNORED

The All-new Rllmuk Online Poker Classic!

Jesse May

I should be okay for Wednesday.

I okayed this weeks game but couldn't make it on Monday. Couldn't even get to a machine to unregister so aplogies if it caused any hassle. What happens? Do you just get blinded out?

If so it was probably my best result yet.

I should be okay for Wednesday.

I okayed this weeks game but couldn't make it on Monday. Couldn't even get to a machine to unregister so aplogies if it caused any hassle. What happens? Do you just get blinded out?

If so it was probably my best result yet.

Yeah. You just get blinded out. We mail UB to kick the no-shows after a while, but they often don't get round to it. The main downside to people not turning up is that the people on their table essentially snaffle up their chips for free, and so if the tables have an uneven number of no-shows it can be unfair on the people who don't get to share in the bounty. On the other hand, the no-show's money all goes to sweeten the prize fund, so we mustn't grumble.

We had four no-shows this week. And choddo, who wasn't there for ages, dashed to the table mid-game, in his first hand he called my pre-flop raise, and went on to get himself all-in by the river, donating all of his stack to me in one fell swoop! Thanks choddo! :(

Oh, balls. It turns out I can't make Wednesday after all. Any other night but Wednesday, of course. That'll serve me right for not being organised. I'm gutted -- especially as I'm certain to be knocked off the top of the league.

Sorry to mess you about, Thush.

Get your priorities sorted Mr ;)

Seems that there is a software update to download before logging in, so it will take a minute or two longer then normal to get to the table tonight.

Ah, that must be the long delayed 'Jonamok Pocket Rockets' patch. Glad they've got round to rolling it out.

See y'all tonight (if Virgin trains get me home on time!)