IGNORED

Lost: SPOILERS -- SPOILERS -- SPOILERS -- SPOILERS

toonfool

Well it's no surprise the spoilers thread contains spoilers
It's just no feasible to have three threads - no spoilers, podcast/episode title spoilers and major no-holds-barred spoilers.

Yeah I know, I don't want anything to change. I'm reading it all anyway. You've always done a great job with the threads Goose :)

There are some MAJOR spoilers doing the rounds at the moment - specifically ep10-16 stuff. DarkUFO have called in their last favours and gotten some info from multiple sources, contacts who have been supplying them with spoilers since the site started - I'm going to spoiler this JUST in case. They don't reveal specific character stuff but does give information as to the when of some major stuff.

Episode 15 - Across the Sea is full of major answers to such questions as -

How Jacob/MiB got there, how the rules are set up, how the smoke monster was created.

There's also an incident talked about

in which multiple characters are killed off very quickly and brutally.

To be honest, I think I'm done with the spoilers now. We're nearly at the end, seems to daft to have come all this way and want to know even more before it all ends.

An article from EW has turned up online and it explains some photos I saw a month or more ago regarding a dead returning character -

I saw Michael in a scene with Hurley and Ileana and couldn't figure it out until now - Michael returns as a ghost a la Alpert's wife, to apologize to Hurley for killing Libby, who also appears in a similar guise in the episode - Everybody Loves Hurley

Next weeks episode is a Desmond one.

Also, they have released some teaser/spoiler lists:

Firstly, they have revealed that Adam and Eve are one of the following pairs:

Desmond and Penny

Rose and Bernard

Jacob and his Mother

Jack and Kate

MIB and his Mother

2 People we have not met yet

Claire and grown up Aaron

Sawyer and Juliet

Widmore and Eloise

Richard Alpert and his Wife

Jacob's Mother and Father

Sun and Jin

Tom and Jerry

Will not be revealed

What the fuck is the point in that when two of the options are "will not be revealed" and "people we don't know yet"?!?!

Much less rubbish this one, to the point where I'll spoiler it. 8 of these 14 characters will die before the end:

Which 8 of the following 14 Die before 6.17?

Richard

Sun

Jin

Zoe

Sawer

Frank

Sayid

Claire

Ilana

Hurley

Miles

Desmond

Widmore

Ben

Finally, 3 of these things will happen in the Finale:

We see the Hurley deck collapse scene with a surprising twist

An Alien "connection" is revealed

Shannon is saved by Sayid

We finally see the DeGroots

Sawyer and Juliet kiss in the ALT

Walt's Powers are explained

Alvar Hanso makes an "unusual" appearance

Sawyer dies in the ALT

Kate Dies

We get a brief glimpse of Leonard Simms and Sam Toomey

Ana-Lucia is Jack's ex-Wife in the ALT

Jack saves Sun from the Gunshot

Juliet is Jack's ex-wife in the ALT

Kate and Sawyer finally hook up and kiss in the ALT

There will be another plane crash

I have emboldened the ones which would be most awesome.

What's DeGroots?

I read some of that info Goose mentions on DarkUFO - apparently ABC made them take it down so I guess it was real. I only half-read it but wish I hadn't now :facepalm:

Still, Across the Sea should be awesome.

I don't want to know which people die and have avoided thing which explicitly state that, though I've got an idea based upon some of the other stuff I've read.

The DeGroots are a couple, Gerald and Karen DeGroot. Their Lostpedia entry says:

When Gerald was eight, Alvar Hanso stayed with his family while attending the University of Michigan as a foreign exchange student. Alvar bonded with the DeGroots, particularly Gerald, and stayed in contact with them over the years. Later, Gerald, and his future wife Karen, attended the University of Michigan as well, and were both doctoral candidates there. When Gerald was a graduate student, he contacted Alvar, asking for funding for his new project, the DHARMA Initiative.

In 1970, Gerald and Karen DeGroot founded the DHARMA Initiative. It was, and may still be, financially backed by Danish industrialist and munitions magnate Alvar Hanso and his Hanso Foundation. The alleged purpose of the Initiative was to create "a large-scale communal research compound where scientists and free-thinkers from around the globe could pursue research in meteorology, psychology, parapsychology, zoology, and electromagnetism."

According to Thomas Mittlewerk, the DHARMA Initiative "failed". The whereabouts of this couple are unknown today.

Which 8 of the following 14 Die before 6.17?

Richard

Sun

Jin

Zoe

Sawer

Frank

Sayid

Claire

Ilana

Hurley

Miles

Desmond

Widmore

Ben

MAJOR MAJOR MOTHERFUCKING SPOILERS - Three off that list that are confirmed dead, info from elsewhere -

Sun, Ilana and Widmore, with Sun's death being a major sticking point in the way it is so casual, almost like she was a red shirt, apparently

Thanks Broker.

So post-Purge Dharma probably won't be mentioned in these last eps, right? Unless Widmore is involved. Not that it's needed, but it might have been cool to show these factions off-island.

Thanks Broker.

So post-Purge Dharma probably won't be mentioned in these last eps, right? Unless Widmore is involved. Not that it's needed, but it might have been cool to show these factions off-island.

Well, if the DeGroots thing turns out to be true (which I severely doubt) then it could be as part of an explanation of what happened to Dharma. They still need to explain the supply drop, and how Eloise got control of the Lighthouse, which is a Dharma station on the mainland and so probably wouldn't be thievable in the way the island stations are.

Keamy's Island mention

Thurs afternoon Gregg Nations refused to weigh in on this topic. Usually if there is an error or a misunderstanding he will provide at least gentle nudging - if not an outright answer.

He declined in this case - which makes me think there is more to this than I was willing to guess. I had dismissed this as irrelevant. Maybe it isn't.

Anyone else care to interpret Gregg's answer.

http://forum.thefuselage.com/showthread.php?t=123571

Edit: updated with keamy info

• 2 weeks later...

This weeks episode is called "The Last Recruit". Promo pics show Frank, Sun, Hurley, Claire, Sawyer and Kate in the sea apparently being held at gunpoint by Zoe and Widmore's goons.

All filming in Dharmaville and the beach camp is finished, implying that they won't appear in the finale. Apparently filming is still ongoing at the set used for Santa Rosa and several sets which are set up to enable shots from the bottom of a really deep hole are still being used, presumably these are for the wells.

The dude who plays Desmond has said that

"We don’t know which is the real universe at the moment. We don’t know which universe the show will end up in. Desmond is going to show them a glimpse of the other world and we’ll see how and if they collide, and what will happen when they do."

"Widmore and Desmond are on the same mission."

Someone has been confirmed as returning in the finale:

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALT

:P

Juliette

will also be returning and is David's mother

Finally, pretty major this:

One of the scene's from "Across the Sea" apparently shows the man in black as a child, falling down a well, which is what turned him into the smoke monster.

There's an implication that the two worlds won't merge - unless it's at the very end. Set pics from finale reveal

Kate in a white dress, along with Charlie (though he may not be in character) and the kid who plays Jack's son was tweeting yesterday about filming so the alt is still featured in the finale

Somehow there's going to be a odd romance between

Ben and Rousseau

Looking at the preview for next week

with Sayid walking to the hole and raising a gun to shoot Desmond - I think at that point in the alt universe Desmond will have managed to enlighten Sayid and that'll stop him killing Desmond in the real world.

The guy who plays Hurley reckons

episode fourteen is a game changer. I'm wondering if this is the big submarine deaths that were mentioned on DarkUFO a while back. Though given there's a week break, perhaps the sub will explode at the end of next weeks?

Just seen a sneak peak of a scene from next week's show -

Sun and Locke are taken out of ambulances at the same hospital, at pretty much the same time and Sun sees Locke on the stretcher and recognises him - in a way that makes you realise that she has just got enlightened.

Everything points to next episode being - MAJOR SPOILERS -

the one when a number of people are killed, including long running main characters. Given that 6.15 is Across The Sea and is Jacob/MiB centric, and Ep 6.16 is called What They Died For, I'd say it's a good bet that we're about to see the big submarine explosion/deaths.

So the rest of the season is:

Next week: Fuck all

The week after that: "The Candidate", which is Jack/Lock centric

The week after that: "Across the Sea" which is Jacob/MiB centric

The week after that: "What they died for" which according to that whiteboard pic centers on "___key". Smokey maybe? An ep which deals with the entity that imbued Jacobs brother with it's power?

The week after that: "The End" which i'd assume will be multi.

Can anyone see what the whiteboard says for who this weeks was focused on? It looks like "Mandelay"?

I\'m assuming it\'s all stuff they want to reveal to obsessive fans

Edit: have there been any spoilers regarding rose and bernard appearing in the last few episodes?

Edit: Someone has posted the call sheets for the last episode online, not seen them yet but anecdotally it seems the finale will feature

Jack, fLocke and Desmond going into the bowels of the island in search of something

Update:

A tipster was having dinner at a Honolulu restaurant last night and found this discarded piece of paper. He noticed the word "Lost" and looked closer. It appears to be a call sheet for the series finale shoot. Spoilers ahead.

Leaving important things in bars/restaurants: it's a hot new trend! We called the number listed on the sheet and spoke to a woman named Kelly who wouldn't verify if the call sheet was real. She said that they do produce fake call sheets to confuse people, because "We're smart like that." So it could be fake. But if it's not, what does it tell us??

Well, it mentions skeleton props. Which, to us, means the Adam & Eve skeletons from wayyy back in season one. Show captains Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse promised that they would answer that mystery for us, so perhaps we get it in the finale.

There is also a lot of language about people being lowered on ropes into waterfalls or something. The boys (there are no girl characters listed on the sheet) are off on some sort of rope-climbing adventure involving water and light. Water and light that Jack is "consumed" by. So make of that what you will.

Jack gets a nosebleed. Like a time sickness nosebleed? MYSTERY.

Most importantly, what does it mean when it says "Jack in Hell"?? That's capital-H Hell. That's real Hell. Are we going to Hell on Lost? We just might be.

One thing we do learn conclusively from this possibly fake artifact is that if you're not on the call sheet, you really need to RSVP to the wrap party by midnight tonight. Get on that guys and have fun. While you're doing that, we'll be here, tearing our hair out over this magical mystery document.

Update: A rep for ABC informs us that the document is genuine and is "the property of ABC." As for whether it's the actual call sheet or a decoy version, she would only say that it "contains elements of truth." We have been informed that ABC's legal department will be following up with us.

http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/image...x_lostcall1.jpg

http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/image...x_lostcall2.jpg

So the rest of the season is:

Next week: Fuck all

The week after that: "The Candidate", which is Jack/Lock centric

The week after that: "Across the Sea" which is Jacob/MiB centric

The week after that: "What they died for" which according to that whiteboard pic centers on "___key". Smokey maybe? An ep which deals with the entity that imbued Jacobs brother with it's power?

The week after that: "The End" which i'd assume will be multi.

Can anyone see what the whiteboard says for who this weeks was focused on? It looks like "Mandelay"?

eh? ep15 is the one where no major characters are in it.