Trauma Center

rgraves

Ok, can someone help with this game as it's really starting to fuck me off.

I'm only on the 5th Op or something and I have to remove 4 Tumors from the intestines after I inject some stuff in them.

The thing is, I'm doing the operation fine. I then sew him up, apply gel and then, when I put the bandage on it just says "operation failed" and the nurse screams at me. I mean, what the fuck?!

It's totally bullshit. I was loving it until this point. I must have done it about 5 or 6 times with the same thing happening again and again. Total fucking cunt!

I did it now, it's still bloody stupid though. The game's annoying because it doesn't inform as what you are doing wrong.

The guys vitals were at around 3 or 4 and whenever I was applying the bandage I was about a pixel out from getting it right. Thus hurting him, and killing him, utter crap. I blame it on the stupid "bandage detection". Totally stupid, and frustrating as fuck.

Jesus fucking christ on a fucking cunt of a bastard bike (x10). Is 'under the knife' actually possible? I cant even get passed the 3rd op, never mind 5. I swear my DS nearly got launched at the wall earlier. (Still love the game though).

Someone tell me they have done it, it may give me a psychological boost or something.

Jesus fucking christ on a fucking cunt of a bastard bike (x10). Is 'under the knife' actually possible? I cant even get passed the 3rd op, never mind 5. I swear my DS nearly got launched at the wall earlier. (Still love the game though).

Someone tell me they have done it, it may give me a psychological boost or something.

Yeah I did it quite recently on about my forth go.

All I will say is practice a lot on without the healing touch. Then when you feel quite at home with the proceedure, use the healing touch on the 3rd patient (I think). Something happens after the 3rd Op that makes your life a bit easier.

Also, on this one - keeping vitals up is more important than time. Good luck!

Yup done it on my 5 attempt. Not played it for about a fornight now though as the next set of operations are even harder :lol:

Yeah I did it quite recently on about my forth go.

All I will say is practice a lot on without the healing touch. Then when you feel quite at home with the proceedure, use the healing touch on the 3rd patient (I think). Something happens after the 3rd Op that makes your life a bit easier.

Also, on this one - keeping vitals up is more important than time. Good luck!

Cheers for that i did it before.

Yup done it on my 5 attempt. Not played it for about a fornight now though as the next set of operations are even harder :(

You are not wrong there. :(

Got it yesterday...finally!!

Loving every single second of this. It's nice to get a game that's as hard asthis.

I do agree, the under the knife mission i was stuck on was hard, but enjoyable. The following mission however is just damn frustrating me, the touch screen seems to be letting me down a tad though, which ain't helping. Unless it's just me getting frustrated.

I'm loving the challenge mode though, got a couple of S ranks and am currently trying to get all A's on missions i have done so far. Lots of replayability in that there challenge mode.

Guest aureole

Agree with everyone else, the Triti bit manages to throw an annoying puzzle element into a an otherwise enjoyable game. Sodding stuff is the bane of my life. There's a Gamefaq page pretty much dedicated to that one level, which I will bother to do at some point.

I hated the unfairness of some of the levels enough to vow not to return to get S-ranks once I'd finished it.

I finished it a couple of weeks ago and, needless to say, it's now that I've broken that promise and returned for the S-ranks. Soooooo satisfying. Argh, I both love it and hate it when games pull me in like this. Love it because it's fun, hate it because I should be doing other things with my life than chasing "S-ranks" :P.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Oh goodness this game is hard. Sorry for the big bump, maybe somone else is still playing this?

I'm on 2-something - the mission where you treat one little red aneurism, then another, then two, then FIVE. I can get to the FIVE no problem, but even with the healing touch, they burst and crash the patient. Think I might need to put some more vital in the guy before I suture the last of the easy ones.

And probably get one of those lovely wooden styli, mine is constantly unhelpful in this game.