IGNORED

Xbox 360

rubberducker

Picked up my core pack without any fuss this morning, then spent an hour trying to pick up the missing pieces. Got a hard drive without any problem, but drew a blank on AV leads. Fortunately a well timed email has secured me component leads from a colleague who's gone VGA, but that's not until Monday meaning I'm currently experiencng Gotham through composite. Gah. The sound is so weedy.

Still, loving it.

well, i q'd at 6.50 outside beckton PCW, got 8th in the q, and they had 8 cores to go, manager even stopped the staff having any (and they were non too pleased)

ended up getting a bundle, core+KK+PG0+Comdemed for 359, then added a HD to it for another 69 :S

so, i didnt get PGR as they had non :D

but i will hunt in a moment on my lunch break :)

took the photo but had to come back to work... WILL POST TONIGHT!

Oh and yes PGR3 looks amazing!

Some questions:

Am i getting the most out of my HD TV? using the wire that came with the premium pack (with five plug ins) have set the switch to HD and the xbox to 720p

how the hell do you do split screen PGR

took the photo but had to come back to work... WILL POST TONIGHT!

Oh and yes PGR3 looks amazing!

Some questions:

Am i getting the most out of my HD TV? using the wire that came with the premium pack (with five plug ins) have set the switch to HD and the xbox to 720p

how the hell do you do split screen PGR

Plug in another pad? :)

.::: Ok, got the monitor switch installed so I can change from PC to X360 on the same monitor. Works great. :)

Nice to see the CD-ripping gets its info from the net as well. Saves a lot of labelling.

So... who's up for Gauntlet? :D

By my reckoning that means I get about 5 hours of gameplaying before you.

If I had actually bothered to open the box already...

Which means you can exact revenge in PGR3 later since you'll have been practising all afternoon. Put me on your friends list please and we'll see if those 5 hours add up to a hill of beans.