IGNORED

Xbox 360

rubberducker

Careful when changing over from an offline account to an xbox live one. I managed to lose all my savegames when I recovered my original xbox live account. I'd hardly played them but I would have been a bit pissed if I'd waited a week.

Careful when changing over from an offline account to an xbox live one.  I managed to lose all my savegames when I recovered my original xbox live account.  I'd hardly played them but I would have been a bit pissed if I'd waited a week.

cheers for the heads up. I'll do it as soon as i get in

Dont you think i done that....

...cock

You need two profiles on your machine. Go to play time, select single race, then press the middle silver button or 'y' (can't remember which). Then the second profile can play with the second controller. You have to sign the second profile out if you want to back to playing career - bit annoying really.

Which means you can exact revenge in PGR3 later since you'll have been practising all afternoon. Put me on your friends list please and we'll see if those 5 hours add up to a hill of beans.

Given how crap I am at racing games (I only really got PGR3 so my mate Andy'd have summat to play) I'll be amazed if I even finish a lap. :)

okokokok...

so... folks have 360's now.  Anyone playing it on a standard telly?  When I finally get round to get one, I won't have an HD telly...

Yes and it looks lovely. I have no doubt it looks much better on a HDTV but you don't miss what you've never had.

Yes and it looks lovely. I have no doubt it looks much better on a HDTV but you don't miss what you've never had.

100% agreed. I'm playing mine on a standard TV, with mono sound, through a composite cable. It looks lush.

Should be even better tomorow when my RGB lead turns up. Damn you Play! :angry:

OK, this is annoying. I have a premium at amazon for despatch on 6-7 Dec; and at gameplay, I made a preorder for a core aimed at launch delivery - this wasn't fulfilled, but had a backorder date of 7 Dec. I'm going for the premium pack, so I sent a order cancellation to Gameplay this morning... still at its backorder state - and I've just checked it's now despatched, for delivery tomorrow instead!

Sure, this means I can now use the power of ebay or whatever to sell off the core; but as my bank balance was nearing its limit (there would have been just under £100 if amazon took the money off for the premium and other stuff), I'm now facing a possible card declined email as Gameplay have taken £200 from my account.

:angry::D:angry:

The only option; sell it off here asap so I can bung it into my account before Monday. Anyone want and can't get a core and live in the Manchester area? It'll be here tomorrow.

Just got back in with my premium pack, PGR3 and a Plug and Play kit :angry:

Unfortunately no one has any VGA cables anywhere in Sheffield so I'm going to have to play on my 14" portable for now :D

EDIT: And when I got in Perfect Dark was lying on the doorstep from Amazon. Which is nice.

Just got back in with my premium pack, PGR3 and a Plug and Play kit :angry:

Unfortunately no one has any VGA cables anywhere in Sheffield so I'm going to have to play on my 14" portable for now :D

EDIT: And when I got in Perfect Dark was lying on the doorstep from Amazon. Which is nice.

Where did you get your console from? I was in Meadowhell this morning interviewing people.

Where did you get your console from? I was in Meadowhell this morning interviewing people.

Got it from Virgin in the city centre, no fuss no hassle, they were great. I'm really impressed by them seeing as loads of other people are having trouble with loads of other stores.

I looked in Virgin, HMV, Game, Woolies, Gamestation and for some reason Maplin, but no one had any VGA cables. Game said they got a shipment of 1 in (yes, one) but it had already been sold. I could have dropped into Meadowhall to have a look in the two Game's but I couldn't be bothered. I can compare PGR2 and 3 on my 14" TV pretty well now though :angry: