IGNORED

Xbox 360

rubberducker

Are you going to go in and sort it out?

GAME were good as gold. They actually overcharged me £90 and fuly honoured the 'Condemned + 4 games' when I produced the leaflet. Then also found out that I'd accrued £40 on my Gamecard (never redeemed anything off it before), so picked up King Kong and walked out the store with £80 in my pocket.

I'm a very happy man (King Kong was a 'would like' at launch, but know it's only a port...however once I got the good news about the refund I just couldn't resist).

Get some decent people on your friends list and you won't need to mute them so quick. In fact add me! I'll see you online hopefully. Once you've filled your list with a bunch of people from the forum you're sorted.

Added...thanks. Yes, I think you are right I need to get my friends list sorted. You'll see my tag is Pete Darke (I hate it already, but Slartibartfast had gone and I was too excited to think about it, will change soon)

Yep. It has completely fucked my version of pgr.

thing i don't understand is why anyone is surprised. it tells you not to move the console from a vertical position to horizontal in the manual because it could damage discs. so they do it and it damages the disc. am i missing some profound point being made here?

Why did you tilt the console while it's spinning a disk?

Wast'r really thinking, was putting the console back last night before the girlfriend came in, and I heard 'that' noise.

Back to Tesco tommorow for a refund/ replacement, with me pleading ignorant.

There is no warning against moving the console that I saw anyhoo.

Play have simply been from the word 'go', an untruthful, shambolic, unorganised disgrace of a company. I have no faith whatsover they will ever get me a 360. They're still dithering about with regards to my game returns. "24 hour response time" my Aunt Fanny.

It's times like this Greg, that a turd in the post is your only course of action.

When I recieve my 360 at Xmas, how will the games look on a 28 inch LCD flatscreen? Also, which launch games should I be picking up, bar PGR3? I'm torn between COD2 and PDZ for an FPS, and also considering Kameo. Is DoA4 just a shiny update from the last game?

When I recieve my 360 at Xmas, how will the games look on a 28 inch LCD flatscreen? Also, which launch games should I be picking up, bar PGR3? I'm torn between COD2 and PDZ for an FPS, and also considering Kameo. Is DoA4 just a shiny update from the last game?

I got PGR3, PD0 and CoD2 which all look terrific. I've not played PD0 and CoD2 long enough to decide the FPS winner, but for looks I'd got for CoD2 if you like realism and wartorn environments and PD0 when you like futuristic, more stylised shooters.

Kameo looks nice too and is on my christmas list.