IGNORED

Xbox 360

rubberducker

Gah... the wireless controller that comes with the premium pack only takes AA batteries. So unless I want to pay ANOTHER £20 for a play and charge kit, I'll have to buy new batts every 48 hrs of play. Way too much hassle - I'll just get a wired.

What are you saying here, that the wireless pad in the pack is different to the stand-alone one? And that you have to spend an extra £20 to bring the bundled one up to the spec of the stand-alone one which is only £30? :huh:

Did you order online or in a store?They just swiped my card,took my £20 and my telephone number as a contact.

I ordered in store with my reward card on August 23rd. I'm number 11 on the list at my store.

Got a DVD and a small booklet contained in a sliver round case when I presented my "postcard".

They say it by no means guarantees me a system on release. Although they are confident about filling all their preorders. Over 100 of them!

Had a phonecall from Gamestation this morning and hot-footed it down there on my lunch. I was expecting to be told that my order was assured and what games etc. would you like with that. BUT NO.

I'm number 9 on the list and they said this meant I was guaranteed a 360 but it wouldn't necessarily be a premium pack. Arses. I'm number 9 for god's sake, I pre-ordered on June 1st. I demand a Premium pack.

So what's up with Dixons group people?  I ordered on the 17th of OCt and last week they seemed confident people would get one on release.

i also ordered from dixons, after game/station sniggered when i tried them (oct 25th)..........just called the bath branch and they've said mines a sure thing

if you want to pick one up on launch day (without pre-ordering) i'd say that your best bet would be a supermarket.......also MVC/woolworths/boots might be worth a shot.....

i'm sure that the xbox launch had alot more consoles to go around.......is this just an MS '360:they can't have it so they'll want it more' exclusivity marketing ploy ?

Popped into GAME yesterday to check up on whats happening, the chap made a phone call to confirm a few questions I asked as he was a little unsure.

The chap on the other end of the phone said all pre-orders would be filled (if you orderd between 18 & 22nd Aug) on release day.

He also confirmed a Midnight opening.

Just hope he didn't phone the talking clock and he's winding me up.

One of my workmates just came over to tell us his housemate just got an email from GAME saying that their xbox360 preorder was ready for collection. It's got us all pretty confused.

GAME's fucked up, yeah? I told him there's no chance somewhere would be letting them go 1 month before release. I very much doubt if they've even got them in yet.

One of my workmates just came over to tell us his housemate just got an email from GAME saying that their xbox360 preorder was ready for collection. It's got us all pretty confused.

GAME's fucked up, yeah? I told him there's no chance somewhere would be letting them go 1 month before release. I very much doubt if they've even got them in yet.

It's just the pre-order pack thing - see above.