IGNORED

Xbox 360

rubberducker

Gameplay, who are owned by Game, have stated quite clearly that Microsoft haven't let them know when their next allocation is due. so anything Game says at this stage i wouldn't take for granted. if you don't get one at launch then it's down to luck at this stage whether you get one by Christamas. at least until Microsoft reveal the next allocations.

I'm 35 pre-ordered September 14th. I thought i would've been atleast 20 at my local Game store :)

I thought you said your Mummy had whinged that her spoiled little brat needed a 360 for Christmas and they'd shoved you up the top of the list?

Gameplay, who are owned by Game, have stated quite clearly that Microsoft haven't let them know when their next allocation is due. so anything Game says at this stage i wouldn't take for granted. if you don't get one at launch then it's down to luck at this stage whether you get one by Christamas. at least until Microsoft reveal the next allocations.

I somehow doubt Game would say that for no reason. Maybe Microsoft gave them a rough idea!

I thought you said your Mummy had whinged that her spoiled little brat needed a 360 for Christmas and they'd shoved you up the top of the list?

I got my mum to phone Play, and they seemed very accomodating. She simply reversed my age and told them I was 12, and that if they didn't get me one TODAY I'd cry until I was sick. I'll see if it's there when I get home from primary school*

*Work

Top of the second batch IDIOT. Get your facts straight

Retard.WoWWWWWWWWWWWw

:)

Which ever batch you've been moved up to the top of it still doesn't make you any less of a spoiled brat.

[insert image of that Viz character that i can't find on the net here]

No. It's because your Mummy causes a fuss to ensure her little Timmy gets everything he wants.

What about the people who ordered before you and have now been put behind you in the list? Do you not feel bad for them or have any shame at all?

No. It's because your Mummy causes a fuss to ensure her little Timmy gets everything he wants.

What about the people who ordered before you and have now been put behind you in the list? Do you not feel bad for them or have any shame at all?

LOL you don't not know the facts please shut up :)

Well i just saw the game that might actually make me want a 360- "Condemed"

I obviously havent played it but the movies I've seen, coupled with the fact I'm currently playing "F.E.A.R." make this look like something I'd really like theme/ gameplay wise. Plus, for me, it's the first game that I've seen that actually has graphics that look "next gen" (whatever that means now...)

Problem is I've no pre-order anywhere, aaaand my wife is offering to buy me a 360 as an early Xmas present.

bugger...

Fuckin el!

I may not resort to this!

Consoles taken at gunpoint just hours ago; thief apprehended, consoles recovered.

A Stafford, Virginia, Electronics Boutique store was the scene of an armed robbery this morning. According to sources, the perpetrator made off with two Xbox 360 systems, forcing the store manager to hand them over at gun point.

Sources tell GameSpot the local police responded quickly, cordoned off the store, and immediately pursued the thief. The thief was apprehended shortly afterwards.

Because the police consider the heist an ongoing criminal investigation, store employees were reluctant to discuss details of the robbery. But as of press time, the store is open, and all systems are back to normal.

"We're all fine and everything is cool," a store staffer told GameSpot.

By Curt Feldman

Posted Nov 21, 2005 11:55 am PT