IGNORED

Resident Evil 4

Tom C.

I live in Middlesbrough ( no piss taking please) and im looking forward to Resident Evil 4 alot, i was just wondering whether it will be sold out everywhere come friday afternoon. I'm going to pop into town on the morning during a free period and get this bad boy but just incase i cant be arsed getting out of bed will there still be enough copies come friday afternoon? Just me being paranoid thanks guys.

I doubt it. Last time i checked the only promotion Game had were two little dummy boxes tucked away on the shelf.

Heck i haven't even seen any TV adverts for it yet. The best game of the generation and they don't want to tell anybody about it.

i doubt it cos its on the cube. phone a shop on thurs and keep one back for the afternoon. Gamestation boro will do it 4 u. also the manager of boro writes all of his emails in SHOUTY UPPER CASE TEXT which is really annoying.

as for POS, GS have a big window poster all week plus counter posters, and (wait for it) a limited edition sleeve for the game. Imagine that!.

...Which reminds me, I really need to pick this one up again. Played it for about 8 hours and then stopped after getting killed by that clawed psycho. Haven't even reached the second disc.

Er, yeah... pre-order/reserve a copy or something.

i doubt it cos its on the cube. phone a shop on thurs and keep one back for the afternoon. Gamestation boro will do it 4 u. also the manager of boro writes all of his emails in SHOUTY UPPER CASE TEXT which is really annoying.

Ever heard the phrase 'Pot calling the Kettle black'. It's shit but apt in this instance.

Ever heard the phrase 'Pot calling the Kettle black'. It's shit but apt in this instance.

Angry, angry young man :(

Besides forums require bad punctutation and grammar. They wouldnt be the same without it. I didnt realise all of your posts were perfect.

If you've got an RE4 save on your cube go back to your AC town and be prepared for a surprise. Zombies!

You mean "A RE4 save" not "An RE4 save".

"An Resident Evil 4 save."

Oh i dont know.

Stop being bloody picky :(

I don't know what I want more. Mr Driller for my DS, or RE4.

Can't seem to play anything BUT my DS at the moment. But...RE4...hrm hrm..

Trust me, you want RE4.

For me personally, it knocks almost every other game I've ever played into a cocked hat. It just is that good. It's astounding.

It will be a long time before something this good comes around again.

Heck i haven't even seen any TV adverts for it yet. The best game of the generation and they don't want to tell anybody about it.

There are TV adverts for it running already. I've seen it a handful of times so far, and I hardly watch the telly these days.

Trust me, you want RE4.

For me personally, it knocks almost every other game I've ever played into a cocked hat. It just is that good. It's astounding.

It will be a long time before something this good comes around again.

Bo! I've already convinced the other half to buy it. ''Buy, buy!'' I screamed.

I went into GAME Belfast today and asked them how much it would cost. They didn't know. If it was going to be 29.99 I was going to cancel my Gameplay preorder (as there's no post in NI on Thursday) and just pick it up from the store. No wonder GAME are losing so much custom to the net these days.

I went into GAME Belfast today and asked them how much it would cost. They didn't know. If it was going to be 29.99 I was going to cancel my Gameplay preorder (as there's no post in NI on Thursday) and just pick it up from the store. No wonder GAME are losing so much custom to the net these days.

It was never going to be 30 quid though, was it?

It was never going to be 30 quid though, was it?

They claim that all titles in their top 10 are £30. Which probably means that RE4 will be £30... once they update the chart.

I didn't realise this was out so soon. I've got £20 worth of stuff coming off eBay and another £20 from Amazon when my exams finish. Ack.