'rllmuk' Guilds

Bojangle

New to World of Warcraft? Fancy playing with fellow 'Mukers? If so, then your reading the right thread! Below is a list of current guilds which are scattered across a few different servers, but all the guilds contain a good few people from here.

Server Types

Earthen Ring - Roleplaying server with a PvE ruleset. You will be expected to play 'in character' and cannot be killed by other players without enabling your own PvP flag.

The Venture Co - Roleplaying server with a PvP ruleset. You will be expected to play 'in character' and can be killed by other players in contested lands (from level 20 up).

Draenor - Normal server with a PvE ruleset. You don't need to play in character and cannot be killed by other players without enabling your own PvP flag.

Ravenholdt - Roleplaying server with a PvP ruleset. You will be expected to play 'in character' and can be killed by other players in contested lands (from level 20 up).

More info on realm types is available at http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/basics/realmtypes.html

Thanks to kitten for the above.

The Guilds!

Guild Name - Muk

Server - Ravenholdt (RPPvP)

Faction - Horde

Guild Website/Forum - www.rllmukforum.com

Description - Muk is a bunch of Rllmuk'ers from a variety of servers. Some play here as mains, other with alts. Muk is the guild to join if you want to play with other Rllmuk members and be in a friendly, active and above all fun Guild!

Guild Name - A Band Apart

Server - Draenor (PvE)

Faction - Horde

Guild Website/Forum - N/A

Description - If a member of ABA wants to PM with a description of the guild, feel free to do so and I'll add it in here!

Guild Name - Prevailing Light

Server - Earthen Ring (RP)

Faction - Alliance

Guild Website/Forum - http://prevailing-light.zapto.org/

Description - The guild's focus is having fun with like minded people, assisting other guild members to reach their goals is also an important part of our guild’s purpose. This environment will allow players to utilize their play style without the pressures of a typical guild. Prevailing Light was founded for the purpose of having fun in World of Warcraft.

Guild Name - United By Blood

Server - Earthen Ring (RP)

Faction - Horde

Guild Website/Forum - http://www.unityofblood.co.uk/

Description - If a member could PM a description, I'll get it added here. <_<

Joining!

If any of the above take your fancy, you have a few options.

- If the guild has a seperate forum, make a post there about joining.

- Make a post in this thread.

- Make your character on the same server as the guild, and when you are logged in do a /who 'guildname' to see if any members are on, and ask to join that way.

Anything else worth adding, feel free to mention here and I'll sort it.

Just FYI - you can search for people by name/guild name using /who

So, on Draenor, doing a

/who apart

Will find anyone online from A Band Apart (as well as anyone with 'apart' in their name or their guild name!!)

This has loads of uses - such as

/who moo

to see all the Tauren players with NO imagination <_<

Might help if you're looking for a recruiter :D

Slightly related: I saw a Band Apart member in a Southshore raid earlier. He had an odd name and was a level 26 Shaman. I shot him, just to watch him die.

Were you the gay Warlock that kept trying to kill Lurchmeister and myself with a pathetic imp that couldnt even do any damage to either of us, before I frost shocked it out of existence?

Oh, and we werent in a raid, just trying to help another member with the halloween quest to make Southshore even more smelly than it already is.

Were you the gay Warlock that kept trying to kill Lurchmeister and myself with a pathetic imp that couldnt even do any damage to either of us, before I frost shocked it out of existence?

Oh, and we werent in a raid, just trying to help another member with the halloween quest to make Southshore even more smelly than it already is.

LOL!

I aswell tried to help Mujla a couple of days ago with the halloween quest. Pretty darn hard to to by yourself. As soon as I attacked on of the guards 10 alliance chickenshits came from nowhere and attacked me all at once. Pathetic cowards! Thet could at least have stood by and watched my mayhem on Southshore go on for at least a minute <_<

To make things even worse they farted at my corpse. I will have my revenge!

Btw, Khaz, the reinstall of WoW fixed the "WoW-critical error"-crashes.

No, I was the hunter with the flying snake! I shot your mate to shit, Ben!

Oh my God, you're actually taking this seriously! I told you all on The Venture Co. that you have no sense of humour.

:lol:

We're pulling your leg mate, plus its Horde vs Alliance innit!

Also, good stuff Chrillo. Hopefully we can get that quest done, then have a crack at the emperor <_<

Oh my God, you're actually taking this seriously! I told you all on The Venture Co. that you have no sense of humour.

Hehe Crispin Glover, ofc we are pulling your leg! You can't expect us to go all soft on the verbal abuse presented earlier <_<

We're a bunch of highly humorous lads, don't get us wrong. I was only eager to see your reactions on my "ball and mouthpiece thingy" :lol:

Khaz, the emperor would be aces to get rid of. I need to pay attention to some stuff at uni today tho. But perhaps tonight or tomorrow. I'll give u a holler ingame when i'm available.

Hehe Crispin Glover, ofc we are pulling your leg! You can't expect us to go all soft on the verbal abuse presented earlier  <_<

We're a bunch of highly humorous lads, don't get us wrong. I was only eager to see your reactions on my "ball and mouthpiece thingy"  :lol:

Khaz, the emperor would be aces to get rid of. I need to pay attention to some stuff at uni today tho. But perhaps tonight or tomorrow. I'll give u a holler ingame when i'm available.

Sorry for the Off-Topic discussion btw

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looks like me and Kibbledgrain are looking for a good home and wondering if Prevailing Light would be keen to take on board two eager lvl 60 warriors, one of which has made tanking into a speciality. We're currently with Circle of the Moon, but looks as though that's in a phase of dissolving and we need new people to revitalise and enjoy the game with.

Sling us a PM if you're interested, PL!

I'll mention it in game today.

We are going to try and get enough people for 20 man guild runs I believe so you'll be welcome I'm sure :) We've recruited a few new people this week. A mage and a Rogue so far.

Send a PM to any that Bo mentioned later. Most will be on as it's a MC night.

Looks like me and Kibbledgrain are looking for a good home and wondering if Prevailing Light would be keen to take on board two eager lvl 60 warriors, one of which has made tanking into a speciality. We're currently with Circle of the Moon, but looks as though that's in a phase of dissolving and we need new people to revitalise and enjoy the game with.

Sling us a PM if you're interested, PL!

Yey, join us :)