IGNORED

Top Gear

Twyford

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/model-jodie-kidd-chosen-to-replace-jeremy-clarkson-on-top-gear-reports-20150504-1mz84x.html

The BBC has reportedly chosen a "dream team" of presenters for its new version of Top Gear, including former model Jodie Kidd.

Life on Mars star Philip Glenister and Channel 4 presenter Guy Martin have also been approached for the new series, according to reports.

Kidd, who is the granddaughter of Canadian newspaper baron Lord Beaverbrook, presents Channel 5's The Classic Car Show.

I love Guy, but unless its bicycles, motorcycles, trucks or tea then hes not going to be all that enthusiastic about the type of stuff normally on Top Gear.

I love Guy, but unless its bicycles, motorcycles, trucks or tea then hes not going to be all that enthusiastic about the type of stuff normally on Top Gear.

Nah, he is a car fan - he writes car reviews I'm sure and has had an Aston in the past, mind it didn't end well and he thinks his van is better!

I have to say having him on it would be a good idea, I would certainly tune in to see him and Jodie was always good on camera and a handy driver! Glenister is the odd one out here really, he could do a job but the main concern is how the three of them work together assuming the rest of the format stays the same.

That's the big issue with the changes really, what else is being altered? The Clarkson-May-Hammond era of Top Gear was different to what the show was before but the show we've had for the past 5 years or zo is also quite different to how it re-launched and evolved with the presenters developing relationship

Also, I didn't know about Guys Aston, I did know he loves his Transits though

I saw an episode of some classic car show presented by Quentin Wilson & Jodie Kidd on some random channel the other day. It was awful. For the Love of Cars was also pretty rubbish.

Guy Martin is great though.

For those that don't follow JC on twitter, looks like hes back on the TG test track if I'm not mistaken

CEQwf1FW0AAuz-s.jpg

That golden covered table really reminds me of those episodes when they had a blank star in a reasonably priced car leaderboard so they had to bring loads of 'stars' together for an afternoon to fill it in. Basically was a license for hammond to prat around more than usual. I really hope I'm wrong.

That golden covered table really reminds me of those episodes when they had a blank star in a reasonably priced car leaderboard so they had to bring loads of 'stars' together for an afternoon to fill it in. Basically was a license for hammond to prat around more than usual. I really hope I'm wrong.

Nah, blatantly a Strictly Come Dancing piss-take. There's four judges there...

• 4 weeks later...

http://www.topgear.com/uk/car-news/top-gear-tv-series-22-remaining-episode-trailer-2015-06-08

The BBC has today announced that Top Gear will return to UK telly screens soon, with an extended episode to wrap up Series 22.

Featuring a pair of previously unseen films shot for the most recent series, plus studio links from Richard and James, the one-off will air on BBC Two on a date soon to be confirmed.

• 2 weeks later...