Gaming Podcasts

Beertiger

God knows what you'll do if there's ever anything on 360 you want to play. Probably implode.

Of course there's nothing he wants on the 360, you can't use a mouse and keyboard yet. They've fixed it so that he can sit in front of a monitor though so just one last hurdle.

Its final tally was two issues, I grabbed them off UKNova (I think) some time ago. NFO file details it as follows...

Click - The World's First Computer Games Magazine On Video: Issue 2 - January 1992

VHS PAL > DivX 320MB 50 mins.  Uploaded by Junosix.

Is the second episode still available to download anywhere? I can't sign up for UKNova at the moment and have wanted to see this second episode for ages. I've still got my tape of issue one and being 11 at the time I bought it (and lacking the ability to spot crap at that age) I loved it. :)

• 2 weeks later...

There's a new episode out now: "The 1UP Show: Episode 9 - The Milky and Kojima Show. Japanese X360 Launch."

...the reason why I mention it: some great Kojima-related stuff being shown/talked about, plus: for the first time it's actually really entertaining. That James Mielke-dude is quite hilarious.

Maybe not yet available for download, but those who subscribed to its podcast can enjoy right now.

There's a new episode out now: "The 1UP Show: Episode 9 - The Milky and Kojima Show. Japanese X360 Launch."

Has anyone else had problems copying this to their iPod video? All of the other 1up episodes have transferred and run without a problem. However, after downloading this episode iTunes popped up with an error message saying it was the wrong format for the iPod.

Has anyone else had problems copying this to their iPod video? All of the other 1up episodes have transferred and run without a problem. However, after downloading this episode iTunes popped up with an error message saying it was the wrong format for the iPod.

I got that as well, don't know how to fix it though :/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
New Ep

http://the1upshow.1up.com/

Womb Raider, Dirge of Cerberus, and some wierd jap xbox lounge skit.

Good ep tho.

Good episode indeed. The FMV in Dirge looks incredible, shame about the game though.

They should have saved the Tomb Raider section until the end as that's the best piece by far. Good interview with Toby Gard and some nice footage of the game. I liked the comment about Lara still being British. Do pay attention Rare.

EDIT - From watching that Alex Ward interview it would seem he doesn't really play FPS games if he thinks they haven't changed. I mean there's so much variety out there.

Anyone know what has happened to the new episode?

Have they taken a week off or something?  <_<

Dunno.

The last one iTunes will pick up for me as a video podcast seems to be dated the 13th January.

Edit: Ah, I tunes seems to display the following error when I try to download further episodes of this:

"There was a problem downloading 1Up.com - 1Up TV. Authorisation is needed to accesss......etc etc"

So, do you have to PAY to get this now?