IGNORED

Perfect Dark 0

Distinct muttering

I quite like the look of this on live, kinda reminds of Rainbow Six in a funny way.

anyway, I reckon tomorrow night we should try and get a big group of us together and try it out together.  Supports 32 people so the more the merrier!

Propose a start after x factor!  :o

surely we also need an hour after x factor, so we can at least digest the rich nourishment of ITV, and then use PDZ as an antacid

When we all meet up we can just bombard everyone in our friends list with invites then, Im dying to have a 32 player brawl!

That said you can stick bots in.

Some of the levels are nice and expansive. I love the one with the big parl/square in the middle that has a big builidng you can go in and a multi storey car park as well.

Seems one group always holes up in the building while the others put them undersiege! B)

Yes please, I played a bit of this yesterday and it was excellent online - far better than the single player game. Once you've got your head around the fact that it's not Halo, it all clicks together perfectly.

That was a laugh.. would like to have stayed on longer but I start work at 5am tomorrah :D Gutted that I found out about twenty seconds from the end of that rocket round that the right shoulder button lets you steer the fuckers! :lol:

Anyone up for some more of the same Sunday or Monday evening?

I think I'll be playing this pretty much exclusively for the next few weeks online, I prefer it to PGR3 over Live suprisingly.

Once everyone has got their heads around the maps, weapons and gametypes it'll really come into it's own. It's a bit confusing at the mo as I'm still thinking in a Halo mindset but there seems to be so much depth to it, pretty much zero lag too.

That was great fun guys!

All the elements from the single player (like 'cover') transfer really well to multiplayer and all the maps I saw looked pretty good too.

I'll probably be on early evening tomorrow, and then i'm free Monday to Wednesday so should hopefully be able to get some more games in :)

Having swapped my copy of Kameo for PDZ I'm now around for any perfect-multi-action.

Add "Prox" :)

I'm still waiting for a 360 multiplayer game that doesn't need 5+ hours practice before you stop feeling a total flailing noob...!