IGNORED

Perfect Dark 0

Distinct muttering

We should do a proper 32 player Team Killcount match with bots filling up all the extra spaces. I did one the other day with some randoms and it was awesome, the maps are HUGE when they're expanded fully.

Sorry, my PC aint up to the job.  I was being sarcastic.  Sorry.

No, your post was fine. Mine obviously wasn't PC nerd enough though to work :unsure:

I had to let you know though in case anyone actually thought I was going to chess club tonight  :)

Mental image: shattered.

We should do a proper 32 player Team Killcount match with bots filling up all the extra spaces.  I did one the other day with some randoms and it was awesome, the maps are HUGE when they're expanded fully.

Oh yes, I'll have a slice of that. Shot me an invite over when your sorting that out, I'll be on most nights (any except friday or saturday).

I think I was just in a game with you..?

I wasnt particulary hot either, although I was scoring pretty well until that American came in, starting slagging the 'less talented' folk off and killing everyone in sight. Yes he was awesome, but he was also an absolute cock!

Anyway, I had to quit the game in the end when it became overrun by more American cockheads! Shame, cos I played with a decent group earlier, no bitch, penis, I shagged your Mums or anything.

You did indeed and did a whole lot better than me. Although I did win a game for our team in the end. :o

Had to quit when my 360 locked up as I was messing with my friends list during loading. Thought that only happened in PGR3.

Agree with your thoughts on the American fella, games with other Rllmukers is certainly the way to go.

I think I was just in a game with you..?

I wasnt particulary hot either, although I was scoring pretty well until that American came in, starting slagging the 'less talented' folk off and killing everyone in sight. Yes he was awesome, but he was also an absolute cock!

Anyway, I had to quit the game in the end when it became overrun by more American cockheads! Shame, cos I played with a decent group earlier, no bitch, penis, I shagged your Mums or anything.

Use the feedback stuff! He should never have been matched with you (nor the others) if you're in the right zone, and he was being a cock.

Forget everything I ever said about this game being rubbish online.

That temple level is a bit rubbish, and the cover doesn't quite work quickly enough, but...

... wow.

Meh, i've watched you react in the exact same way as me to this game over the past few days. Spooky, and i'm happy I was right in thinking it was inevitable :o

Use the feedback stuff! He should never have been matched with you (nor the others) if you're in the right zone, and he was being a cock.

I agree with your comments although I'm not totally sure it is that simple.

Originally I got an invite from Preacher who is in the same zone as me, recreation. Of course if I had not been in the same zone it still would have let me join. With this in mind even in our original Rllmuk game there may have been players from different zones.

Everything seemed to go very well until Preacher left the game. On the old Xbox this would have meant everybody lost connection right? Not in PD0 though, it just uses a different player as host and even tells you this is happening, pretty cool huh? Except what if it then chooses a player as host that is not in the recreation zone? What if instead it chooses a pro zone player? Our friend the mouthy American joins the game as he is a pro zone gamer and then complains about the the amount of noobs playing the map.

If this is the case who is in the right, myself who was in the right game to start with or the American who was in the right zone when he joined?

Now I have no idea if this was the case exactly but none the less it could explain the situation?

I'm not sure it's case of "entering" a zone, just people from the same zone as you are more heavily weighted for matchmaking (that's how it seems to work in PGR3).

I'd imagine if you're in a lobby with 10 players, with say 7 Recreation players, 2 Pro and 1 Underground, it'll weight it towards Recreation for anyone looking to join for a quick match.

I don't think joining a friends-only match would have any of the zone business, if they're on your friends list you should have a good game regardless. Dicks are going to be dicks, even if they're told that they are entering the "Recreation Zone" or whatever.

I'll be playing tonight again, sorry I didn't join in last night - had to help put some shelves up ;)

Meh, i've watched you react in the exact same way as me to this game over the past few days. Spooky, and i'm happy I was right in thinking it was inevitable :P

It really is a flawed gem of a game. Can't wait for some games tonight.

I just feel sorry for those who don't have Live, as it's fucking toss if you don't.