IGNORED

Perfect Dark 0

Distinct muttering

Anyone else having problems trying to join games? I tried joining some invites tonight, but kept getting a "You have lost connection to the match" error message.

I've looked at my network connection details (I'm connecting through a Belkin router) and the only problems seem to be my NAT comes up "Moderate" instead of "clean". Some people pointed me to opening ports 88 and 3074 which I've done, but I'm still having connection problems with some games it would seem.

Any ideas?

Cheers for the games all. It really is special online, Infection is the best gametype I've played - stupidly tense when you're down to the last few survivors. It's suprising how well they've balanced everything out.

Also, stealing other peoples weapons and killing them with it ;)

Anyone else having problems trying to join games? I tried joining some invites tonight, but kept getting a "You have lost connection to the match" error message.

Any ideas?

You only get this message when you try to join a game that's already started. And most matches have the join in progress option disabled. I Also needed 20 error messages before I found that out.

More great games last night although I don't seem to be getting much better at this yet, maybe it is just time to concede that I suck at online FPS! Infection is a right hoot though.

Played a co-op mission with Oh Mutants last and it is highly recommended. Have never played through a co-op on any other games on Live before and it was just fantastic fun. We did seem to be steaming a bit too much at times but what a buzz. More creepy, creepy next time I think.

Anybody else that fancies some co-op fun n the future please add me. Sorry lilman, can't do today.

Played a bit of Eradication (I think) on The Crick UKs team earlier last night and it was fantastic - the cover option really comes into its own on multiplayer and allows for some good team-work and strategy.

Without really communicating much you found yourself wandering around in pairs covering corridors behind pillars while the other advanced.

Deserted corridors can suddenly come alive with enemies who were covering all the exits.

superb!

Yup, much fun had tonight.

Has anyone managed to alter the control sensitivities/options to make it a touch slicker to aim etc?

I have my sensitivity right up at 100 and it still feels slightly slow.

Great fun last night by the way, well until "they" came in.