IGNORED

Perfect Dark 0

Distinct muttering

I did manage to get a few kills in that room acctually, then the host quit and lost my score... grrrr!

Please join me, LIVE tag same as username of forum.

the best thing to do when your in 1 of those games is to get everyone together put your guns away and all charge up the stairs at the same time hoping to steal there s-dragons, the only way to get up those stairs when ur infected is as a team. lol

We played some good games tonight, though I blew up my entire team accidentally in my game with mines  ;)

Sorry Crick and Murphy and the other one :o

Ha, that was an impressive sight, you managed to kill every member of our team within 10 seconds of the round starting.

Crick, I don't know what was going on last night, but the sodding game just wouldn't connect to your session. Other sessions it got to fine, but when I tried yours I'd get put in a lobby by myself for a few seconds, and then it would tell me the connection had been lost. I ended up playing with some frightening professionals who could headshot you first time while both of you were moving. I badly need to be playing against the kind of people who blow their own teammates up...

Crick, I don't know what was going on last night, but the sodding game just wouldn't connect to your session. Other sessions it got to fine, but when I tried yours I'd get put in a lobby by myself for a few seconds, and then it would tell me the connection had been lost. I ended up playing with some frightening professionals who could headshot you first time while both of you were moving. I badly need to be playing against the kind of people who blow their own teammates up...

Yeah thats happend to me a few times, not when cricks hosting though, wonder what it is...