IGNORED

Perfect Dark 0

Distinct muttering

I'll be setting up some games Tue-Thur this week, so feel free to join at anytime people.

Chuck me over a message if you have trouble joining or if the server's full and I'll clear some space for you to join (by removing any non-rllmuk folk an strangers).

Also, let me know if anyone is acting like a cock like the American that apparently was the other night (I was on the other team so I couldn't hear him) and I'll boot them out.

Make sure you turn off the Superdragons in Killcount.  It's the PD equivalent of the N00b combo.

I turn them off in every game mode, completely sucks the fun out the game.

Everyone just runs around firing grenades point blank with it, completely unbalances any Dark Ops games and ruins the flow of the game (e.g. encourages people to run around in the open instead of using the cover move and being sneaky).

Rare should have disabled the S Dragon for multiplayer, the Fac more than fits the bill of a balanced rifle/grenade launcher.

I turn them off in every game mode, completely sucks the fun out the game.

Everyone just runs around firing grenades point blank with it, completely unbalances any Dark Ops games and ruins the flow of the game (e.g. encourages people to run around in the open instead of using the cover move and being sneaky).

Rare should have disabled the S Dragon for multiplayer, the Fac more than fits the bill of a balanced rifle/grenade launcher.

Yeah, so true. I tend not to use the Fac at all though cos the granades on that thing are really unpredictable. We should have a game with just Falcons, just for me, cos i love them :D

I wasn't able to join at all yesterday. After trying for like half an hour I got so bored with it I just played single player instead.

Same here, i got your chat message by the way and joined and errr you didnt talk. maybe i did something wrong though.

But concerning cricks game, every time i tried to join it would be me in the lobby on my own for 15 seconds because it'd kick me out saying the connection was lost. The stats screen also said 64 players max!

Tried a few other rooms and half i could join and half were like cricks room.

I was talking to wooldi who was in Cricks game. That was really weird.

I checked my network setup and got moderate NAT support. Does anybody know if this could be the source of my problems. Never got any problems with halo or anything else though.

I wasn't able to join at all yesterday. After trying for like half an hour I got so bored with it I just played single player instead.

That's happend to me before on other games, never with games hosted by crick though. Always with games i join when theres already 20+ people in them, maybe it was full? or he had all his connection could handel?

I'll set up a private game in a bit (if enough people are interested) to make sure there's enough space for everyone.

I'll fill up the empty spaces with bot's until people join, so we don't have to wait around for more players before we start.

I'm not going to be on live for about 1 month...

I refuse to play on my current shit TV!

It just makes the games look awful...

So i'm saving up for Acer 1916W HD monitor ;)

So see you in a month Crick Toxic Murphy Sack etc.

This looks pretty much the same as the TV i'm playing on at the moment

sony_KV-14T1U.jpg

:(

Been playing some of this online, but it seems to be in bot filled games (except one in the Jungle, me and one other guy who didn't see each other for 15 mins, and one where an American bird bizzarely just gave phone sex for half an hour. It was 10 in the morning, she was in San Diego, so 2 or 3 am her time. Bizarre being shot by a character when she is talking filthy!). I've added a whole bunch of people, and a lot are online now, but playing movies, or Hexic or (the most) PGR3. Anyone on this thread add me (TheyCallMeDuffy) and if I see you playing, I'll switch game and join in. I got bitch slapped at Halo 2, I fancy I can do better at PD0.

(except one in the Jungle, me and one other guy who didn't see each other for 15 mins, and one where an American bird bizzarely just gave phone sex for half an hour. It was 10 in the morning, she was in San Diego, so 2 or 3 am her time. Bizarre being shot by a character when she is talking filthy!).

Gamertag?