IGNORED

Perfect Dark 0

Distinct muttering

I'm not going to be on live for about 1 month...

I refuse to play on my current shit TV!

It just makes the games look awful...

So i'm saving up for Acer 1916W HD monitor :wacko:

So see you in a month Crick Toxic Murphy Sack etc.

This looks pretty much the same as the TV i'm playing on at the moment

sony_KV-14T1U.jpg

:(

It's odd, you know. Ignoring your previous posts of how good it looks even on your telly BLA BLA, despite you now saying it looks SHIT... I kind of agree.

For some reason, XBox/360 RGB has always been rather hideous on my own 4:3 Trinitron.

Yet on my year-old (got it off my mate Anth on the forum for 30 quid a month ago)Naiko TV, which isn't exactly a really popular brand, it looks AMAZING. You really cannot make out the interlacing for shit, unless you look REALLY hard.

XBox looked rubbish on his own Trinitron, too.

Seems to be a Trinitron issue, strangely, even though PS2/GC/DC look lovely through them.

I've got a Sony Wega behemoth and Xbox RGB looked rubbish. Absolutely awful. Blurred, washed-out and with a vertical band of interference that scrolled right to left across dark screens. Tried three RGB cables (official, non-official and a really expensive third-party jobby) and nothing improved it.

Xbox 360 RGB is much improved, happily. Now looks nice and that interference is gone. Still not as great as the PS2 or GC, but then, what is?

Sorry I haven't been on PD at all over Christmas, I've been struggling with a heavy cold since Christmas Eve. Trust me, you wouldn't have understood a word I was saying.

Still up for a few games though. I've added a few of you but please feel free to add me if you're not on my list.

Just set myself up with live, and being this is my only game I guess I'll be playing it a fair bit :P

Gamertag is the same as my forum name, and as soon as my sister stops playing geometry wars I'll make the effort to add a few of you.

Sounds like you have the same problem as me. If anyone knows how to persuade their partner to GET THE HELL OFF HEXIC NOW SO I CAN PLAY PERFECT DARK then please let me know :P

Theres a flash version of hexic on microsofts msn site, she could play that?

Won't work. She's already got nine out of twelve achievements in the space of two days and is closing in on the other three. Then there are the world leaderboards to consider. Maybe when she's first in the world, on all three modes, by a considerable margin.... :(

I wont be on for a few days lads, My month Xbox Live Gold free trial ran out yesterday and I havnt got round to buying a new one, im hoping my local game hurry up and get the Pro Evo 5 + 12 Month Live pack in stock, should be back up and running in a couple of weeks at the most, depending on when game or GS get it in stock.

Unless anyone knows a shop where they have it already in stock?

In middlesbrough of course.

I wont be on for a few days lads, My month Xbox Live Gold free trial ran out yesterday and I havnt got round to buying a new one, im hoping my local game hurry up and get the Pro Evo 5 + 12 Month Live pack in stock, should be back up and running in a couple of weeks at the most, depending on when game or GS get it in stock.

Unless anyone knows a shop where they have it already in stock?

In middlesbrough of course.

You'll be best off trying online for the live kits I haven't seen any in town yet.

Anyway, why not just pay 5 quid for another month of live for the time being?

Anyone up for a few late games tonight?

You'll be best off trying online for the live kits I haven't seen any in town yet.

Anyway why not just pay 5 quid for another month of live for the tim being?

Anyone up for a few late games tonight?

You might just be on to something there mate, ill wait a few days then if nothing turns up, I'll just buy a month till something does :(

I've been playing this so much recently its untrue, managed to get myself the '100 Melee Kills' achievement the other night...

Doesnt seem like there are as many of you guys playing these days :lol:

I haven't been able to play this as much as I'd like over the xmas holiday but I plan on playing this a lot more starting tonight.

I'll add the few people in here I don't have on my mates list when I log onto live later today.

My friends list is nearing the limit though, so apologies if I don't have enough room to add you all.

Anyway. I'll be setting up a game tonight from about 7.30. so pop along if your free.

I'll be setting up a game tonight from about 7.30. so pop along if your free.

I'll be playing tonight mate, using a temp acount mind you, I'v set a new one up so i could get the month free trial for it :P its just till friday when i get my 12 month card.

I'v added you so you'll get a friends request from Toxic Inhale Tp.

I´m in love with this game, been playing Battlefield 2 since it came out, but PDZ Infection and Onslaught, is just brilliant and it really feels like good old Goldeneye, in a good way. Then sometimes taking a break just relaxing with some team killcount. So much more fun than BF2.

I'm in for anything good my gamertag is: Grinde