Resident Evil Saturn

nausea

Differences from the PS version...

In the underground there are new skinned versions of the Hunter, however, they have unchanged strategy and attack patterns from normal Hunters.

In Chris' game or any of Jill's where Barry does not come into the Tyrant's B4 lab, there will be a second Tyrant to fight before you leave the lab.

Both Chris and Jill have new saturn only bonus costumes.

I think that the loading times are longer in the saturn version.

I think that the loading times are longer in the saturn version.

Are you sure? I always remember it being slightly quicker as the machine had more RAM than the PS.

I remember buying this for the Saturn on the day of release, then being a little disappointed that bits had been cut from it which were shown in the FMV footage given away free with the official Saturn magazine.

I guess the Japanese received a slightly gorier version.

Are you sure? I always remember it being slightly quicker as the machine had more RAM than the PS.

I remember buying this for the Saturn on the day of release, then being a little disappointed that bits had been cut from it which were shown in the FMV footage given away free with the official Saturn magazine.

I guess the Japanese received a slightly gorier version.

I actually was so irate about this that I phoned the magazine up demanding to know where the scenes had gone to.

I actually was so irate about this that I phoned the magazine up demanding to know where the scenes had gone to.

Crikey. I wasn't angry, just disappointed.

After seeing that gory scene on the official Saturn mag disc I was all set for an improved version of the Playstation original.

I still enjoyed playing through the PAL Saturn version, but wished the bloody extras had seen the light of day over here.

Crikey. I wasn't angry, just disappointed.

After seeing that gory scene on the official Saturn mag disc I was all set for an improved version of the Playstation original.

I still enjoyed playing through the PAL Saturn version, but wished the bloody extras had seen the light of day over here.

To be honest, not being a Playstation owner at the time, I was just happy to play such an amazing game.

It might not have looked as good but it was the same fantastic game.

I want to play it right now! <_<

Looked (and looks) the same to me, other than the colours they were are a bit different. Me and a friend had them running simultaneously a about a year ago.

Load times were about the same too… I don’t recall a great difference in load times.