IGNORED

Xbox 360 Gamerscore

tek

• 3 weeks later...

You guys, making me feel guilty! ;)

Back up.

I think I'm gonna clean out the league though, don't know why it's not updating, been too busy to look in too much detail though.

Plus I've been pissed off that my second 360 has died just before I bought Gears of War :unsure: I'm stuck playing mindsweaper on my PC now! :(

Andy

You guys, making me feel guilty! <_<

Back up.

I think I'm gonna clean out the league though, don't know why it's not updating, been too busy to look in too much detail though.

Plus I've been pissed off that my second 360 has died just before I bought Gears of War ;) I'm stuck playing mindsweaper on my PC now! <_<

Is there anything in the event log to indicate why the service isn't working? I had a quick look at the feed to see if it had changed but it looked the same as far as I can remember. I can't remember the xpath we use to pull out the gamerscore but you could try running it against a feed in something like XMLSpy. I can pop round today and fix it if you're free at all.

That's bad news about your 360. It seems such a shame for such a great game to be sitting there unplayed...

I'm not really free mate, had the week from hell, my Xbox broke, my nan broke her hip and last night I was in a car crash, gotta go to the police station in a bit <_<

And Gears of War is not going unplayed, I lent it to someone at work, everyone's being kind enough to tell me how good it is.

On the plus side I got lucky last weekend <_<

Maybe we could look in the week sometime?

I get:

Server Error in '/GamerScore' Application.

Runtime Error

Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>

<system.web>

<customErrors mode="Off"/>

</system.web>

</configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>

<system.web>

<customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>

</system.web>

</configuration>

:(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...