IGNORED

Xbox 360 Gamerscore

tek

Hey guys, I will do the updates in the next few minutes. I'm afraid I won't be able to do them quite as often now as I'm back to work and rather busy over the next few weeks although I will make sure they are done twice a week or so.

Hey guys, I will do the updates in the next few minutes. I'm afraid I won't be able to do them quite as often now as I'm back to work and rather busy over the next few weeks although I will make sure they are done twice a week or so.

sounds more than fair enough to me and if your really busy I'm sure a mod can help us get it updated. Its not as if their busy or anything :)

Ok, EVERYBODY is now updated.

Its a pity some clever bastard couldnt write a HTML page/excel sheet or something, that sorted everyones gamercards (like the flash ones from my gamercard.net) by gamerscore (highest first etc)

or could they...

I agree, unfortunatly this person would not be me as I have no mad coding skills!

If anybody has any ideas to make this easier / better please do let me know.

Damn you Mlewis, I get to what I thought was 10 points of yours and then you come out with this 1285 :D

I'm now on 945 BTW. If its being updated soon.

:) You'll get there soon though, all the rest of my achievements that I've still to get look really hard- 1,000,000 on GW2? Never going to happen.

Cheers for the leaderboard though drmanhattan. Could be great if everyone uses it.

Nice one! :blink:

Very good idea chap. Nice one.

However, I'm sorry started adding people from the list, and I think I may have broken it. Accidently added Mr Spew twice, not too sure what to do now. So I'll stop doing it.

What would be great is if each gamer card on there linked to the profile on live.xbox.com (like the names do on the first page). And an 'ranking' number next to the entry on the list. So you can instantly tell what place you are without having to count the entries above you.

Top work for the initiative though. Can't believe this isn't a standard feature on the official website :(.

However, I'm sorry started adding people from the list, and I think I may have broken it. Accidently added Mr Spew twice, not too sure what to do now. So I'll stop doing it.

Balls. Also added 'Silk', misreading 'slik'. Bodged that as well I have. :blink:

I'll leave off from now on.

Now links back to gamercard on xbox.com (Click on picture) and I've added a ranking on the left.

If there is anyone out there who is any good with HTML and wants to make it look better, let me know as I'm rubbish at making things look good - you should see the way I dress on a saturday night!

Edit: spelling

Top stuff mate <_< It's coming together nicely. I have amended the first post in the thread and shall do so again in a few days.

I think the next thing the ladder needs is a logo of some sort at the top and some simple instructions? Shall think about it over the coming days.

Yeah absolutely, maybe our RLLMUK usernames should also be shown. It wouldn't take me too long to implement a login system, I also thought about putting up monthly scores and tables and a bar chart would be simple to set up. This is of course as long as everyone wants this, I have an exam and assignment next week, so it'll probably have to wait till after then though <_<

Cheers for amending the first post!