IGNORED

Xbox 360 Cashing In On Peripherals

Mr Spew

http://search.ebay.co.uk/search/search.dll...=xbox+360+scart

Yesterday, there were a total of 3 RGB SCART leads for the Xbox 360, all official, around the £50 mark. Loads of people found that price and subsequently raided their locals for the cable.

The hard drive has been stupidly difficult to find, so teaming them up with Core packs is even more difficult, CEX offer £92 cash and sell for £125. Nudging over £100 on eBay.

VGA cables? Of course, the same. My brother has no chance of Hi-Def through his monitor anytime soon it seems, all of them on eBay going for £50 or slightly more.

CEX? £320 cash on a Core pack, £400 cash on a Premium, selling for £500 and £800 respectively. Fuck, off, ta!

A tad ridiculous? I guess, but only for those that spend the money that feeds this market.

This has been the first console launch ruined by eBay. Can't wait for the PS3 and more money grabbing pricks. It looks like this is the future. If only people wouldn't pay the prices.

I thought that. Did you see how many 360's there were on there tonight? There was one finishing ever 3 minutes or so. If everyone just stopped when a premium pack got to say £300 and moved onto the next one then everyone would be a winner! GREED!

Fuckers are charging as much as £30 postage as well.

eBay-wise, 360s are going around £450 - £550 (with a game, £30 postage), not as much as previous nights where it nudged £550 - £600.

No idea when my Woolworths 360 is coming, I should phone them and ask. Already got my GS one and the GAME one, which is rather chipper. Good ol' Amazon need the money (within 10 days) to post mine, so I should prrrooobbably get that soon.

eBay-wise, 360s are going around £450 - £550 (with a game, £30 postage), not as much as previous nights where it nudged £550 - £600.

No idea when my Woolworths 360 is coming, I should phone them and ask.  Already got my GS one and the GAME one, which is rather chipper.  Good ol' Amazon need the money (within 10 days) to post mine, so I should prrrooobbably get that soon.

And you're all Ebaying them?

If so - cunt.

So you've got two 360's already, two to come and you've started a thread about cashing in on eBay?

Dick off already - I've PMed you multiple times about what I'm doing. And I'll eBay them if I so well want to.

Either way, I got one from Gamestation, let Rowan Morrison have the GAME one for the £280, Spunkey Monkey's getting my Woolies one, housemate's getting the Amazon one if he gets the money (otherwise eBay) and the Core pack from WHSmith might be eBayed if it comes this side of Christmas (not likely) so I can pay for fees and bills.

The hard drive has been stupidly difficult to find, so teaming them up with Core packs is even more difficult, CEX offer £92 cash and sell for £125. Nudging over £100 on eBay.

JOKING!!! I saw about 10 in Game yesterday... Reading must hate the 360 or something!

And you're all Ebaying them?

If so - cunt.

Don't agree. It will pay for his other 360 which get him one for free. Everyone had the same chance as everyone else to get one. I'm happy with my premium but wish I had another 10 to sell on Ebay. Would be very nice before Christmas.

This has been the first console launch ruined by eBay. Can't wait for the PS3 and more money grabbing pricks. It looks like this is the future. If only people wouldn't pay the prices.

It was ruined by Microsoft. Get sufficient stock in and there would be none of this.

The VGA lead is the most essential piece of kit.

get one if you can!

Absolutely right. I think I bought the last one in Newcastle on launch day and the picture is amazing. My telly will allow the highest resolution and while chatting to my friend on Live the last few nights he's been laughing away as I keep muttering to myself about how beautiful it looks. Geometry Wars is stunning in HD. All the games I have look beautiful and this is just the first batch. What is going to come?