IGNORED

The Sow Joan Index

Graham S

Thanks for that. I reckon I'll be able to go from house stage 3 to the final stage when I sell next week. I only need to double my money and I'll have more than enough to do that, even if it will take a few days to go through all those builds. I'll be making Nook really work for his money.

Thanks for letting me visit Tek, nice town you've got going there and your house is very well done. Think the connection died at the end of my visit though and I didn't manage to escape with that TV :( Hope to see you in Urbino soon

512b in Highbury. I will open at 7.30 and leave the DS open all night. However I will only be about until about 9. Any crashes and it's doom if you haven't sold them. Good luck. <_<

Cerberus I think you are on my friends list but I will check.

512b in Highbury. I will open at 7.30 and leave the DS open all night. However I will only be about until about 9. Any crashes and it's doom if you haven't sold them. Good luck. <_<

Cerberus I think you are on my friends list but I will check.

ohh good price your a star :lol: , i think i was on your friends list but i have had to change my code a few times now so i think the friends code you will have is old, so if you could re-add me using the code in my sig that would be much appreciated.

ill be online around 6 tonight

I have 108 here today.

Now I know that I might not have seen everything that turnip prices could offer but I’ve seen that there are at least four patterns:

1 - Erratic prices throughout the week. Prices go up and down, seemingly at random, usually ranging between 40 and 140. (This has happened to me 5 times in 19 weeks)

2 - Price starts in the 70’s or 80’s and declines throughout the entire week with no rises. Price declines at a rate of two or three bells every time the price changes. It seems as though this one hit most people here at RLLMUK a few weeks ago. (This has happened to me 5 times in 19 weeks)

3 - Price starts in the 70’s or 80’s and declines a few bells at a time until the middle of the week when it starts to go up. The price rises in three stages, the third increase usually being massive. When this happens I’ve personally seen the price hit 629 but I’ve never seen a spike of less than 250. This is what we want. (This has happened to me 7 times in 19 weeks)

4 - Price starts in the 70’s or 80’s and declines a few bells at a time until the middle of the week when it starts to go up. The price rises in four stages. When the price rises in three stages, first it goes up a bit, then a bit more and then it goes up a lot (100+ minimum). When the price rises in four stages it goes up a bit, then a bit more, but then instead of rising dramatically it rises by only around 10 bells. I believe that a small third increase is a solid indication that there will be a fourth increase. On the two times I’ve seen this, the price has peaked at around 200. Not bad, not great. (This has happened to me 2 times in 19 weeks)

I have seen no other patterns so I’d be fascinated to hear if any of you have seen anything different. If none of you have then perhaps we can use this to predict what we are going to see?

So, have you:

A - Seen a steady decline in prices since Monday.

B - Had a price rise this afternoon.

If both of these apply to you, RLLMUK will almost certainly be interested in you on Thursday afternoon.

My prices have been 77, 75, 72, 70, 67 and 108. If I have a three stage spike I’ll make sure I let you guys know. It could be huge, but for now, I'm off to do more research.

Utterly brilliant post. I shall read this again tomorrow when I am more awake.

I think it is wonderful the way people on rllmuk have found little niches to help out the rest of the forum.

It might be a good idea to give this it's own thread? Or just a general research thread as I believe I have figured out how, to a certain degree, animal movement is determined.

We could also talk about the best way to attain hybrids etc.

Spoiler ahoy, of course.

661 bells !!!

I bought over 1 million bells worth at 110, I'm rich I tells you,rich !!! B)

Have a feelin Urbino's gonna be busy tonight :unsure:

Wow.

My predictions were right. My price has gone up in three stages and is currently 520.

Obviously I'd prefer to sell at 661, so can you add me for whenever you are going to open your gates, please?

Yay! I'm upto 29 million now :D

:unsure: I thought you'd have more after selling turnips today. Didn't you have about 28 million a couple of weeks ago? I have 32 million here! :wub:

I've made a profit of almost 10 million bells today, I think spicy.meatball thought I was never going to leave! Thanks, man.

They sure will :D

I'm going to be popping out for a bit soon but'll leave my gates open in case anybody wants to come over while I'm out. Hopefully no crashes

:unsure: I thought you'd have more after selling turnips today. Didn't you have about 28 million a couple of weeks ago? I have 32 million here! :wub:

I've made a profit of almost 10 million bells today, I think spicy.meatball thought I was never going to leave! Thanks, man.

You're welcome,t'is nice to be so popular

I only spent 500,000 on turnips, plus I haven't bought any for a couple of weeks.