Xbox Live Arcade

Zero

Users may experience difficulties with the following services:

•Browsing Indie Games from the Xbox 360 console or Xbox.com

•Browsing the Games for Windows – LIVE Marketplace on a PC

•Browsing Games Marketplace from the Xbox 360 console or Xbox.com

We are aware of the problem and are working to resolve the issue. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience

http://support.xbox.com/en-us/Pages/xbox-live/xbox-live-status.aspx

As for the borders they look fine to me and I lke the way they've stuck stuff on them, kind of detracts from them actually being borders in the first place.

If it follows the pattern of most shmups on the 360 they tend to offer lots of options as to where the UI is placed - in borders, over action, etc.

Pro-tip: you can find Dungeons & Dragon Daggerdale right now. Turn on the console' date=' head to Game Marketplace, then Titles A-Z, then D, then scroll down to Dungeons & Dragon Daggerdale.[/quote']

:)

Trenched - Dated and Priced.

Double Fine Productions is proud to announce that TRENCHED will be released on Xbox LIVE Arcade on June 22, 2011. That leaves you with roughly one month's time to get your manly affairs in order. Gather your friends and prepare to enlist in the Mobile Trench Brigade to defend humanity from the Monovision menace!

Brad Muir, Project Lead on TRENCHED, had this to say: "You're probably not even reading this part of the press release right now because we sent a video along with it. And honestly that's fine; the video has all the information you need. Except the price. Oh crap we forgot to put that in the video. Ok I'll just say it right here. It's 1200 Microsoft Points. Did you get that? Maybe we should make that bold if you're going to have it in a quote like this."

Muir's rambling continued: "We're super excited to unleash TRENCHED into the wild. I've always loved co-op games and it's awesome to contribute with a game like this."

For more information on TRENCHED visit http://www.trenchedgame.com, follow on Twitter @TRENCHEDGAME, and on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/trenched.

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/05/25/trenched-digs-into-xbla-june-22-for-15/

Intro

:D

Was Daggerdale kept from us so long via downtime because it's shite and they were hoping we'd buy it in some sort of evening-after-a-couple-of-drinks haze? Fuck that. These may well be minor things, but the tutorial text is utterly irrelevant in that you've tried everything it suggests by the time it gets round to mentioning it, you can shoot mobs with a ranged weapon from quite some distance but you can't target a barrel unless you're within two feet of it, and you can trigger an NPC you haven't even seen yet to hear what they have to say (full screen, out of engine), which also means you get warped to their fucking location which is one of the most disorientating things I've ever experienced in gaming. Having to work out where you are and where you need to backtrack to get to the drop that was right in front of you just shouldn't be happening. And it seems you manually have to select your current equip and then item you want to buy in the clunky shop and work out yourself which might be better too, it doesn't show the overall impact on your stats your purchase would have. It's like they haven't played any other game in this genre for the last several years.

Rubbish.

And it's one of the most characterless games I've played in years. I've got more feeling out of the Gorons than out of these fucking dwarves, and they were made out of rocks. Rocks! I especially liked how I rescued three dwarves from locked cages, then they just stood in the open cages occasionally clapping their hands together, and you're unable to interact with them further. You know guys, you might want to make a move elsewhere then? Maybe? In case the goblins come back? Comfy there, are we? OK, go fuck yourselves then you ungrateful bastards. Shame I couldn't lock the doors again and gut them myself, it's what I felt like doing.

I'll have to give that Daggerdale a go, even if it turns out awful I'll still need to give it a go and see for myself. I don't mind generic, characterless loot em ups though as they are usually still fun. Dungeon Alliance on the PS3 by Gameloft for example is as generic as they come but it's still fun as hell. Saying that with Trenched out in a few weeks and Duke Nukem/Dungeon Siege 3 out in June also I can't afford to go in without trying the trial. (I have a bad habit of buying stuff without trying the trial....yeah I know)

In those cases the loot makes it fun, I can deal with that. Equip the best, sell the rest. Problem is, even to do that it seems you need to have a notepad and/or spreadsheet to hand to work out what to do with said loot in first place in this shitehole of a game.

In those cases the loot makes it fun, I can deal with that. Equip the best, sell the rest. Problem is, even to do that it seems you need to have a notepad and/or spreadsheet to hand to work out what to do with said loot in first place in this shitehole of a game.

You mean you select an item on your list and it doesn't automatically give two pop ups comparing the attributes ? The fuck ?

You mean you select an item on your list and it doesn't automatically give two pop ups comparing the attributes ? The fuck ?

Not in the shop, no. You can look an item, but you've no idea if it's going to be of any use to you without checking manually against what you have equipped and deciding from there. Equipping of items in your pack does a +/- comparison but this is D&D so it's a bit more complicated than a few pluses being the best item that you want to use anyway, but that's the only place I saw it.

Daggerdale is pretty shonky isn't it :( :( :(

I like how close they've stuck to the D&D source with all the class powers and feats & monster sub-types (sharpshooter/minion etc) are all straight out of the core D&D books. But the game is pretty sucky, feels half finished. After playing something as solid as Torchlight, this looks a bit amateur in comparison

Still tempted to pick it up. :mellow:

Radiant Silvergun info and screens.

Players can select to play the game in Arcade and Saturn modes, representing the two platforms the original first appeared on. All the gameplay systems are in tact, of course, as is the background music from Hitoshi Sakimoto.

New features for the XLA version include:

* Two player cooperative play via Xbox Live.

* Online score rankings.

* Upload and download player data. This will let you watch high quality play from around the world.

* Greatly improved visuals. You can also play using the original graphics, though.

* As a hidden bonus, an Ikaruga shooting style mode.

cmnZb.jpg

IdhO6.jpg

Pi0cZ.jpg

xmgBC.jpg

maXNj.jpg

RazyN.jpg

:)