Xbox Live Arcade

Ha what a load of rubbish. PSplus has rayman origins on vita, and xcom & ico on PS3 this month, along with loads more. You think MS is starting to learn they may have to compete when they backtrack on DRM, but really they will do as little as possible.

So with Live Arcade due to end/no longer exist due to Microsofts stupidity, nor be transferable, has there been any kind of word as to what the swan song game will be? If it hasn't happened already and whatnot.

These are also onsale 'till the 8th;

Crysis - £4.49

Prey - £2.69

Perfect Dark Zero - £2.69

WWE 13 - £11.99

Dragon Age Origins - £4.49

Bulletstorm - £4.49

Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway - £4.49

Mass Effect - £4.49

Far Cry Instincts: Predator - £4.49

Command and Conquer Red Alert 3 - £4.49

Major Nelson's post also lists Divinity II the dragon knight saga, for 5$ which is an excellent Euro RPG for those who have been enjoying Amalur on PSN+.

[obligatory negative post] poor exchange rate [/obligatory negative post].

The Hungarian service apparently has some good prices (400 points for Borderlands 2, 600 for Far Cry 3, plus more). Anyone know the hassle involved? Can I buy a UK points card and just add it to theHungarian account, do you know?

Major Nelson's post also lists Divinity II the dragon knight saga, for 5$ which is an excellent Euro RPG for those who have been enjoying Amalur on PSN+.

[obligatory negative post] poor exchange rate [/obligatory negative post].

The UK Marketplace is showing it as £14.99 at the moment - Hopefully it'll change soon, I quite like the look of it!

The UK Marketplace is showing it as £14.99 at the moment - Hopefully it'll change soon, I quite like the look of it!

It won't, it'll be the obligatory US only deal to ensure that other territories don't get ideas above their stations

Does Max Payne 3 still have the unskippable cutscenes? I know it's loading for the first bit but I tried to show some friends the office level and it was about 6 minutes until we could play. No way it was loading for all of that.

Does Max Payne 3 still have the unskippable cutscenes? I know it's loading for the first bit but I tried to show some friends the office level and it was about 6 minutes until we could play. No way it was loading for all of that.

It still does - Even if you're on a 2nd or 3rd playthrough you still can't skip them.

Looks like a bunch of DLC has gone onsale as well (Not sure if it ties in to the Ultimate Game Sale or not)

There's some Borderlands 2 DLC - The Sir Hammerlock and Mr. Torgue campaign DLCs are now 400 MS points (No Captain Scarlett for some reason), along with the Ultimate Vault Hunter upgrade pack which is now 200 MS points

There's also a couple of Rocksmith songs down to half price (Jessica by The Allman Brothers Band, Bodysnatchers by Radiohead and Tighten Up by The Black Keys) at 160 MS points.

And on it's own is the Omega DLC for Mass Effect 3 half price at 600 MS points

I see...

Worth noting I haven't played Mass Effect 3 yet. I grabbed everything of note for ME2 before starting it, so I'd be interested in doing the same but only if it's worth the money. I guess nothing's going to be Lair of the Shadow Broker quality. Arrival and Overlord were a bit pants.

It won't, it'll be the obligatory US only deal to ensure that other territories don't get ideas above their stations

"Swell, we just managed to secure some sweet publisher discounts for XBLA!"

"So do they apply outside the US?"

"Er, hey come on, these guys are from England, who gives a shit!"

Looks like a bunch of DLC has gone onsale as well (Not sure if it ties in to the Ultimate Game Sale or not)

There's some Borderlands 2 DLC - The Sir Hammerlock and Mr. Torgue campaign DLCs are now 400 MS points (No Captain Scarlett for some reason), along with the Ultimate Vault Hunter upgrade pack which is now 200 MS points

There's also a couple of Rocksmith songs down to half price (Jessica by The Allman Brothers Band, Bodysnatchers by Radiohead and Tighten Up by The Black Keys) at 160 MS points.

And on it's own is the Omega DLC for Mass Effect 3 half price at 600 MS points

According to Major Nelson the Captain Scarlett DLC will be half price as well but I don't think it's been updated on the marketplace just yet,