Unmasking The Nip/tuck Carver

mr_rmg

SPOILERS FOR UK VIEWERS

So, next week is the double episode finale of season 3. Myself and the missus have watched this season religiously (thanks to Torrentspy, Loki, VTV etc) and have enjoyed it immensely.

The Carver thing may have been dragged out to much and the episode continuity may be laughable (Julia murders some crispy plane crash victim last week and this week is just fine again? I suppose the pregnancy took her mind of the fact that she killed someone (who she thought was her mother!))

Anyway, the point of this post, the Carver get unmasked next week, so who the fuck is it? The stupid money is on Quentin, but I don’t see it, especially as

FINALE TRAILER SPOILER

It looks like he has been carved in the preview

A lot of people are saying Shaun, and that he has multiple personalities, but I think it would ruin the show. I cant believe that its the lesbian Anaesthetist, so who does that leave?

Julia?

Matt?

Ava?

Bobblit?

who knows?

All I know is I cant wait to find out :-) Oh and BTW, if you haven’t already seen it:

http://www.myspace.com/thecarver

I agree - Nip Tuck season 3 has been FANTASTIC. Its been MUCH better than Lost season 2. I seriously can't wait for the finale... I also say its got to be Quinton, but is it really that obvious? Also the final episode is named after him.. which might give it away?

Shame there is only 16 episodes for this season. I can't wait till season 4 now.

I agree - Nip Tuck season 3 has been FANTASTIC. Its been MUCH better than Lost season 2. I seriously can't wait for the finale... I also say its got to be Quinton, but is it really that obvious? Also the final episode is named after him.. which might give it away?

Shame there is only 16 episodes for this season. I can't wait till season 4 now.

I think the title of that episode indicates Quinton will be The Carver's last victim before being found out and possibly the only one who dies at the hands of The Carver.

I'm only up to where Sky One is (episode 7?, the neo-nazi girlfriend episode) but I'm considering downloading the remaining episodes, do you think torrents for episode 8 to the second to last episode will still be active? I don't want to be downloading at dial-up speeds.

I'm only up to where Sky One is (episode 7?, the neo-nazi girlfriend episode) but I'm considering downloading the remaining episodes, do you think torrents for episode 8 to the second to last episode will still be active? I don't want to be downloading at dial-up speeds.

If anyone's interested, when I finished that post, I set out to download the remaining episodes (is episode 13 the latest episode?), anyway after opening torrents for episode 9-13, my 1MB connection began downloading them, ep 12 & 13 are done, and 9, 10 and 11 should be finished by the end of tonight.

So in answer to my question, the torrents are still active enough to be able to download an episode quite fast, but only the more recent episodes will likely max out your connection.

If anyone's interested, when I finished that post, I set out to download the remaining episodes (is episode 13 the latest episode?), anyway after opening torrents for episode 9-13, my 1MB connection began downloading them, ep 12 & 13 are done, and 9, 10 and 11 should be finished by the end of tonight.

So in answer to my question, the torrents are still active enough to be able to download an episode quite fast, but only the more recent episodes will likely max out your connection.

13 is the latest ep mate.

e12 is an absolute stunner btw :-)

roll on wednesday morning. I should really get that azureus rss auto download whatsit thingy working :-)

havent watched any of this season at all but going by the mannerisms etc on that myspace video thing it looks to me like its christian under the mask...

or at least his voice has been used and the warped.

but then i am guessing by the first post he isnt in it? or has been a victim of the carver?

Christian was slashed and raped by the Carver. He was then accused of actually being the Carver and arrested but then he was freed when the Carver attacked another woman whilst Christian was in jail. You've missed quite a lot.

In that episode where that girl fakes the carver attack.. when they doing the surgery she is awake during the operation - she got some injection that the carver used on christian when he got butt raped..

Quinton was in the surgery room along with Liz and Sean (or was it christian?) so id expect it to be one of them. Liz? I really dont know..

NIP/TUCK TUESDAYS @ 10PM ON FX

"Cutting-edge... jaw-dropping... there is no more addictively provocative show on TV" - TV Guide

Episode 14: Cherry Peck

Christian learns the truth about Kimber's wedding-day disappearance after receiving a grisly clue from The Carver. Detective Kit McGraw brings Carver suspect Quentin in for questioning. A transgender woman threatens to tell the police that Matt brutally beat her unless Sean performs pro-bono plastic surgery. Julia's worries about her unexpected pregnancy give her nightmares.

Episode 15: Quentin Costa

The Carver goes on a slashing binge and attacks a sorority house as Kit grows closer to catching her nemesis. Sean, Christian, Matt and Cherry Peck are involved in separate games of torture. Julia makes a discovery about her pregnancy. The identity of The Carver is at last revealed.

hurry up and air god dammit!

It's going to be a woman omg!

If it was a woman (I thought this too, but the body of him/her looks too masculine to be a woman) then maybe everyone was raped by:

Big black 12" dildos!

I've been saying it wouldn't be Quentin since he was introduced and with Mr_rmg's shot, I think it's safe to say that's true.

I watched episodes 11-13 as the previous episodes have already been shown on Sky One, good episodes, 12 in particular.

So will ep14+15 be available on torrent sites on Wednesday morning? I have a day of exams and wouldn't mind coming home to watch the last 2 episodes of the series. That Fox protection thing sounds like crap to me, especially as it's being aired on the FX channel.