The Rllmuk Online Poker Classic: Season 3

Jesse May

If everyone wants to change site, then that is fine with me.

I however like UB, although I seem to be the minority. I know they screwed it royally last night, but having played on pokerroom before, I couldn't withdraw my money quick enough. Only played for one evening, and got dumped off the site three times! And believe it or not, my pocket hands at those times were AA, KK and AK suited!

But, happy to go that way if the majority want to.

And cheers for the strange game last night guys.

EDIT:- Can only make Monday next week, and will be unavailable for the two weeks afterwards anyway :-)

I like UB, but I'm happy to change if thats the general consensus....I'd prefer to play out the rest of this season first though.

Speaking of which, I'm only free Wednesday this week - sounds like that suits most people though, so fingers crossed :)

Although, is this saying we could set the whole thing up ourselves using Poker Room? Which would save having to email support to do it for us.

Ooh. That looks great. Our own tourney rules, rebuy's etc. That sounds pretty good and presumeably the freedom to enable obs chat on the final table.

Consider me happy to change.

Well, if the majority are happy to switch sites, then I propose that we make this season a normal 10-week affair (best 7 of 10) at UB, and then switch. Can we have an official yes or no from those who haven't yet said whether they'd be prepared to switch please?

Sounds like a plan, does anyone know the name of Graham's initial poker thread where we ran down the reasons for and against each site?

Found It...

Pokerroom does not support tournaments, only ring games. Finding the RLLMUK game might be tricky, and we might not be able to all get on the right server without lots of effort reconnecting. However, they do support private play money ring games, and we might not need to deposit any money to play in them.

Thats from last July, seems to have changed a bit over the past 6 months.

Well, if the majority are happy to switch sites, then I propose that we make this season a normal 10-week affair (best 7 of 10) at UB, and then switch. Can we have an official yes or no from those who haven't yet said whether they'd be prepared to switch please?

I'm cool with that.

Sounds like a plan.

For me, I actually do like UB, and overall they have served us well, but their lack of customer service when things aren't right does let them down.

If the consensus is to move, then I'm happy to do so.

If it all goes tits up next season, we can always come back to UB.

Next week I can do Monday, Wednesday or Thursday

Strangely enough that is my birthday as wll - Happy B'day Davweb!! I will also be out (hopefully) so will have to give it a miss this week.

On the subject of moving to another site - perhaps we should persevere with UB for a while to see if it improves - generally the games get played relatively incident free although the final table obs is very hit and miss!