The Rllmuk Online Poker Classic: Season 3

Jesse May

I think anyone can get into our lobby,just can't play without the password...I just ignored him anyway tho ;)

I've played a few tourney's today (trying to get points to clear the bonus), and for the day I've finished 7th in a 2 table tourney, 4th in a single table one, and first in two others...giving me a profit of about $30 for the day :(

Really enjoyed last night, well I would say that wouldn't I :o

Big up to Stifler for the way he fought back in the head to head....I was lucky I picked the right hand to challenge him with.

I hope there's some way to get observer chat enabled in future, but I like the full screen functionality.

Next week, I should be fine any day apart from Friday

Blimey! You go to Thailand for a few weeks and everything changes!

I still have my pokerroom account, but it will need funding. I hope it still works anyway! Won't be in this week anyway, but I will get it all sorted and confirm for the following week.

Username should still be popseen on there.

See you all in a week or so. Baldiboy, I will see you earlier.

I was still getting used to the interface, so I thought I'd play a $5 tournament which started this morning at 10.30am. There were 205 entrants. It just finished. I only bloody well won! $307.53 in winnings! I'm ever so slightly chuffed.

As my wife and kids were away last night, I decided to set my alarm nice and early and play in the free $2 shark tournament that I got a voucher for when I joined up to PokerRoom.....played like a complete TW*T and was out within 5 minutes calling an all in with pocket QQ.

So much for your luck rubbing off on me!

Or so you would think.........decided to have a pop at the next $5 tournament at 5.45 this morning.

390 entrants.

Was stumbling along nicely holding my own, until I got dealt Ac Qc....needless to say the flop saw the Jc, the turn saw the 10c, and yes....you're ahead of me.......the river brought the beautiful King of Clubs.

I doubled up and things went from strength to strength, until.........

.........I only went on to bloody win it.....get in.

Q/ Who speaks french and has won 487.5 of the finest American dollars?

A/ Moi

OK, I'm back. Big congrats to ThreeBs – superb tourney win there.

This week's game will take place on Thursday evening, 9pm at PokerRoom. Same deal as last week: you sign up yourself. The tourney will again be under the name Bill E Brown, and the password will be 'rllmuk'.

The tournament has not yet been created. I'll do it tonight and post in here when it's up.

Despite suggesting it in the first place, Pokerroom doesnt want to let me give them any real money. Despite numerous emails that have gone unanswered, so it looks like I'm out of this for a while. Anyway I'm working on Thursday so I wouldnt be able to make it this week regardless.

Sorry everyone, I'm afraid I shall have to pull out this week - I've got three puzzles to finish off the designs for by tomorrow and there's no way I've got the time for both poker and earning money... sorry y'all but don't worry - everyone's favourite last place finisher will return next week!

For those who are signed up.....see you all tonight....come on everyone else, get yourselves joined up.

Bill, can you update the league table (oh, and whilst your at it, can you add the 10 points for me from the week when you suggested we shouldn't count it - I've changed my mind) :)

Yep, disappointing. That seven player total includes a new player tonight, too. There are a fair few regulars who haven't played for a few weeks, but they haven't responded to my PMs saying that they've stopped for good, so I don't really know what the deal is. It's a real shame if we're only going to get 7 or 8 players a week now. We can still have a game with that many, but we were regularly getting 15 or so not so long ago.

Great game this week despite the low numbers. Some great play all round. Heads up was a tense battle with the chip lead swinging back and forth like nobody's business. This week's placings:

1 Bill E Brown (10 pts)

2 davweb (8 pts)

3 Bazclef (6 pts)

4 SpongeThe3rd (5 pts)

5 Fondue3 (4 pts)

6 Bettsy77 (3 pts)

7 ThreeBs (2 pts)

Main table update to follow.

What happened to everyone else? :P

Apparently word got around that Billy Brown was going to catch MAD FLOPS. ;) Well played lad, you bossed that game from beginning to end.

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease don't make the game tuesday next week. Any other day I can make fine, but tuesday is an absolute no go for me. *crosses fingers*

Heads up was a tense battle, with my continuous all-ins driving Davweb to tears.

Corrected. :lol:

Apparently word got around that Billy Brown was going to catch MAD FLOPS. :lol: Well played lad, you bossed that game from beginning to end.

I felt so bad about that flush flop, that was incredibly harsh. I apologise.

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease don't make the game tuesday next week. Any other day I can make fine, but tuesday is an absolute no go for me. ;) *crosses fingers*

Don't worry, with the dwindling numbers we've got, I'm sure we can make sure the game is on a day that will accommodate the regulars.

Week 7 table:

1. Bazclef (38 pts)

2. Bill E Brown (31 pts)

3. SpongeThe3rd (27 pts)

4. ThreeBs (25 pts)

5. Stiflertime (23 pts)

6. baldiboy8 (20 pts)

7. Fondue3 (15 pts)

8= popseen (14 pts)

8= Tekunikaru (14 pts)

10. Sideshow Mark (13 pts)

11. Super Nashwan (12 pts)

12. jonamok (10 pts)

13= davweb (8 pts)

13= U-1 (8 pts)

15. packetloss (5 pts)

16. TwistedChris (4 pts)

17. Bettsy77 (3 pts)

18= idlemichael (1 pt)

18= LemonSquirtle (1 pt)

18= SimonAv (1 pt)

Ive been on the forum very little lately, sorry guys.

Plus had a busy week... havent even got around to closing my UB account and setting up on the new one yet.

Im actually guessing Im not alone on that one, judging by the low turnout ;)

Will try and sort it for next week