The Rllmuk Online Poker Classic: Season 3

Jesse May

I demand next weeks game is played on Tuesday! Baz's lead is huge, and I want to make up some space on him :P

Plus it's probably the only day I can make as usual (although Wed is also a possibility at a push)

I've not been able to make the last few games and next week will depend on getting a connection sorted at my new place, but I'll be back after that.

Ah, good stuff. I was worried we'd lost you there.

Bruce: Yep, it's a shame that we get kicked off the screen once we get knocked out. You should be able to click back onto the screen to watch the rest of the action if you want to, but you won't be able to chat in the game window. Annoying. However, there is a lobby page for the tournament where both current players and those who have been knocked out can talk. Anyway, I'm glad you enjoyed the game -- hope you're up for some more.

And pompey: yay! Always good to see new faces. Looking forward to having you on board.

I thought I'd play a $5 tournament which started this morning at 10.30am. There were 205 entrants. It just finished. I only bloody well won! $307.53 in winnings! I'm ever so slightly chuffed.

Decided to have a pop at the next $5 tournament at 5.45 this morning.

390 entrants.

...I only went on to bloody win it.

Q/ Who speaks french and has won 487.5 of the finest American dollars?

A/ Moi

I know this isn't really the thread for it, but I don't know that it's worth a new thread. I entered another tournament tonight at PokerRoom, same deal. $5 entry. This time 623 entrants.

Long story short, I made heads-up and only lost out to a nasty beat with even chip stacks. My pocket 9s against his A5 -- he ended up with an A-high flush against my J-high flush. Ouch. I missed out on top prize of $623. Still, I took away $389, which will be very nice indeed when I get over not coming 1st!

That means I've made a total of $734 profit from tournament play (MTTs, SNGs and the rllmuk games) since depositing $100 into PokerRoom on 20/2. Very, very pleased with that.

Anyway, now that I've had my little boast, let's have some more votes for next week's game so that you can take all my winnings.

PokerRoom seriously does not seem to like me, they refuse to believe I don't have an account already on there (even though I have never played on the site). I try to make a new account and it says I am unable to deposit on it because of the mystery account thats already there.

Ah well if you end up moving anywhere else let me know :D

Ah, that's frustrating. I assume you've emailed them about it?

I assume that accounts are linked to email addresses -- is it because of the email address that it thinks you already have an account? Do you have another one you could maybe try when opening an account? Or try a different user name?

any day except Friday will be fine this week.

That means I've made a total of $734 profit from tournament play (MTTs, SNGs and the rllmuk games) since depositing $100 into PokerRoom on 20/2. Very, very pleased with that.

Anyway, now that I've had my little boast, let's have some more votes for next week's game so that you can take all my winnings.

Hi bill - v well done - just out of interest roughly how long does each of these tournaments take to finish?

OK, let's go with Wednesday 8th March, 9pm at PokerRoom. I'll set the game up tonight in the usual way. The game will be in the Private Tournament section, under the name Bill E Brown – remember to add yourself using the password: 'rllmuk'.

I'll post again once the tournament has been created.

OK, let's go with Wednesday 8th March, 9pm at PokerRoom. I'll set the game up tonight in the usual way. The game will be in the Private Tournament section, under the name Bill E Brown – remember to add yourself using the password: 'rllmuk'.

I'll post again once the tournament has been created.

Doh only my 18th birthday! :D

Guess it will have to be next week then guys

PokerRoom seriously does not seem to like me, they refuse to believe I don't have an account already on there (even though I have never played on the site). I try to make a new account and it says I am unable to deposit on it because of the mystery account thats already there.

Ah well if you end up moving anywhere else let me know :D

I haven't even as much as looked at this thread in ages, nevertheless there is a really simple solution. Pokerroom is just the largest site in the Ongame network, which consists of a large number of skin sites all of which you should have no problem in joining and quite a few of which in my opinion offer significant benefits over PR anyway, most obviously rakeback and all the games including the private tournaments are available from all of them. My personal preference is Hollywood poker which you can also get rakeback at through www.raketherake.com, I believe if you say I referred you rtr04023 you get some kind of extra bonus from them in the first month if you want go down that route. Hope this extra information is useful and I should play my first rllmuk tournament for a long time on Wednesday.

Right then, the tournament is active. Password is 'rllmuk', as always. For those that haven't played before, here's how to get registered:

Log in, go to Private Tournaments and click on the Scheduled tab. Click the tournament tab on the list of tables and look for Bill E Brown (the private tournaments are named after the player who sets it up). Select the tournament and either double click or hit 'Go to Tournament'. Next, hit Register. You'll be asked for a password. Enter 'rllmuk' (all lower-case). That should be it. Let me know if there are any problems.

There were only six sign-ups when I checked last night, although they didn't include some of the people who have stated in the thread that they'll be there. Fingers crossed they can still make it. I sent out some reminder PMs last night, but I can't check PokerRoom from work.

Sorry, but I doubt Im going to make it for tonights game.. and it has nothing to do with G.R.A.W... honest :ph34r:

Will make an extra effort to make next weeks though

EDIT: Oh and well done on your recent tourney wins Bill :D

Keep your knickers on ladies.

Tonight's guest fish jonamok has registered for the game.

You may remember him from his sole win a few months back when he was blessed with cards sent down on a corruscating shaft of light from Mt. Olympus itself.

But more likely you'll recall his much poorer recent play where he mistakenly assumed that a Weak/Passive game was the way to build a bankroll.

How much worse can he get? Tune in tonight at 9pm, and prepare to be amazed.

(why isn't there a crying smiley?)

Keep your knickers on ladies.

Tonight's guest fish jonamok has registered for the game.

You may remember him from his sole win a few months back when he was blessed with cards sent down on a corruscating shaft of light from Mt. Olympus itself.

But more likely you'll recall his much poorer recent play where he mistakenly assumed that a Weak/Passive game was the way to build a bankroll.

How much worse can he get? Tune in tonight at 9pm, and prepare to be amazed.

(why isn't there a crying smiley?)

Heh heh. After all my pissing and moaning, I had a good game at last. Yayyy me.

Is that the quickest heads up ever?

Good game all... well played Jon! :lol:

Is that the quickest heads up ever?

I'm gutted! When you re-raised all-in I knew you had better 2 pair than me... but I felt I had to call as it was only $3k. Not sure if I made the correct decision, excellent play from yourself. Thoroughly deserved!

Good game all... well played Jon! :lol:

I'm gutted! When you re-raised all-in I knew you had better 2 pair than me... but I felt I had to call as it was only $3k. Not sure if I made the correct decision, excellent play from yourself. Thoroughly deserved!

Thanks mate. I had some nice hands at the right times. Well done to all the ITM finishers. :lol: