13= U-1 (8 pts)

15. Bettsy77 (7 pts)

16. Packetloss (5 pts)

17. TwistedChris (4 pts)

18= Idlemichael (1 pt)

18= LemonSquirtle (1 pt)

18= SimonAv (1 pt)

First out, arse!

Totally deserved it though, I was up and down all night, and played some really shoddy hands. I was almost out much earlier when my Aces came up against Billy's 2 pair, but a ten on the river gave me a stupidly lucky straight.

Don't worry, I'm out too! Short stacker, K8s ran into pocket kings. Three Qs on the flop!

Good luck to the rest of the players.

Ouch, unlucky mate.

I cheered myself up, by sitting down to a $5 SnG, and totally dominated it to win myself $25 :)

Just gone back over to the RLLMUK table...its not quite as good without table talk though ;)

I think we should try to set up an IRC room or something next time...that way we can sit it at the bottom of our screens below the game and all see it. (I tend to hide the tourney lounge, as I like to have the standings showing to the right of the table screen.)

Was getting a bit carried away with the swearing too. Perhaps it's because it's a private game I get to use the c-word.

Unlucky....there were some wierd beats for everyone tonight.

Totally love the fact that the last comment on table chat was C*&T :)

Was that a one hand HU?

:)

Out in third. Had some incredible luck on the rivers though my pocket cards were mostly poor-average. However, I reaped a rotten river to go out to the flush. Only fitting, really.

What amount were the prize money places for tonight, cos I can't find my recent transactions anywhere on the site.

I also hate the insta-death when you are out of the game. UB was much better at that. The only advantage though.

I can't really complain about my find beat, it was a coin toss and I had my fair share of luck, like when I got that lucky river to give me flush to win all those those chips of ThreeBs who'd just won them in the same fashion. :-)

What amount were the prize money places for tonight, cos I can't find my recent transactions anywhere on the site.

https://www.pokerroom.com/games/tournament/?id=10068926 shows the prize places, Jon.

Good game guys, really enjoyed that one. Great win for ThreeBs who played very patiently in the early stages, then turned aggressor when we got short-handed. The community cards madness all night which made for an exciting game!

To the final week we go!

Indeed! I vote for Monday or Tuesday, as I'd love to make the final game. Also think I'd prefer 12 minute blinds, as 15 seemed quite long (even though I only lasted 50 mins :) )

Well done to 3B's, Dav and Jon, excellent game tonight. Congrats in particular to Mr B's for winning, and commiserations (sp?) to Mr Web for losing to a higher pair on the turn.