The Rllmuk Online Poker Classic: Season 3

Jesse May

Right, I'm back in for sure now for this Friday.

I haven't played on UB before, but is there any way of seeing the total pot size including bets mid round? On the site I usually play on it is updated as people call etc. but here I only see the total from the start of the betting round. Whats weirder is that I can't seem to see what the chip amounts are for each bet when I move my mouse over each of them (about 1 in 10 times it will appear). Is it just me?

Just seems odd when it comes to working out pot odds etc when you have to waste time adding everything up (maybe the site i'm on is spoiling me ;) ).

The single bet chip amounts normally show up for me whenever I hover the mouse over them, so I'm not sure why it's so erratic for you. However, when someone bets it should tell you on your betting buttons how much it would be to call during that particular round of betting, so I guess you can work it out using that if the mouse thing isn't working.

I agree that the UB software isn't the best out there unfortunately, but they were the best (only) choice when we originally wanted to set up private rllmuk tournaments.

This will be my first game online, so bear with me if I'm a little slow.

Not a problem at all, we've all been there. If you have any questions about the software, post them in here and we'll answer them as best we can. Also, if you've got MSN, feel free to PM me your address and I can talk you through any problems on the night if that would help?

Sod it - I'm in. I'll need to transfer some pennies across though.

Will you be able to do that by this evening? They won't accept your entry unless the money is in there already unfortunately.

Bazclef also still needs to put money into his account if he wants to play.

Any more for any more? 13 players in so far.

Took a tough beat early on with my full house losing out to a higher full house on the river and went down to half my stack.

Was really pleased with hanging in there to finish 5th. Hit quad aces to double up to 4000, sorry popseen! But the luck was broken with my KK all in after the flop losing out to 97o which picked up a straight.

Unfortunately I think I let that beat get to me. In the following hand I read Popseen to have a pair of jacks when he went all in on the turn, myself with a pair of jacks 7 kicker. My read was good, but Pop had the better kicker. In hindsight I should have probably let that one go, but the pressure is on when you're shortstacked.

Tremendously enjoyable game as always lads, well played all. Looking forward to next week, and for your first game online that was a really good performance Squirt, good job!

Great game all, and congrats to Sponge. Unlucky BB.

Felt very hard done by to go out when I hit two pair on the flop, only to have them beaten by another two pair on the turn, but I did have some luck to get me there!!

Can't do Friday next week, but any other day is fine.

Cheers for the game guys. This was my first time on the final table and I would've been happy anywhere in the top 5. I went pretty low at one point so a nice comeback. Good fun as always.

I can do any day next week.

Edit: Apparently I have been on the final table once before. Ah well, still nice to win.