IGNORED

Aliens: Special Edition

choddo

22 minutes ago, Spacehost said:

How long until it's declared overdue?

Well in the T’s & C’s it says 17 days but if it’s not here in the next 4 hours then I am pushing the panic button. I doubt I’ll even last that long.

16 minutes ago, Spacehost said:

17 days? I hate to rain on your parade but Hermes are going to lose that in 17 hours! They're going to come into your garden- they're gonna come into your garden and they're gonna put it in the recycling bin on bin day!

And then they're gonna nuke your bin from orbit.

Because they like to be sure they ruin your day.

Why isn't anything simple anymore.

I just wanted this to go smooth and by the numbers. DCS said it would be delivered by 08.30. But now they can't even find it in their tactical database.

4 hours ago, mexos said:

Why isn't anything simple anymore.

I just wanted this to go smooth and by the numbers. DCS said it would be delivered by 08.30. But now they can't even find it in their tactical database.

What the hell you supposed to use man, harsh language?

19 hours ago, And said:

Ordered. My wife is going to be cross. Thanks guys. 

hold on it says delivery October 22?!? Oh well

I think it’s great you’ve ordered it. 
I also know it’s the only thing you could get. 

9 hours ago, mexos said:

I ran them up, they don't care. The guy on the phone is giving me attitude, I said I'd complain and he's like BE MY GUEST.

Welcome to the Weyland-Yutani helpline, when you call, saying a facehugger is in your house, tough luck. 

48 minutes ago, DC said:

This is on Disney +, not the Directors Cut but still 10/10.

Came to post exactly this. Wonder when the other films will show up? Also it'd be nice if they put the dvd extras on here and the choice of which version to watch.

11 hours ago, papalazarou said:

There are rumours that fox /Disney have been remastering aliens / alien 3 and resurrection in 4k with a release towards the end of the year / early next 

I wonder if we'll get a cinema release of Aliens? Would love to see that on the big screen. 

I love Aliens. I use the names of the marines as one of my methods to manage my anxiety when it flares up…repeat the names and how they died.

Spoiler

I always have trouble remembering Ferro.

16 hours ago, Welrain said:

I love Aliens. I use the names of the marines as one of my methods to manage my anxiety when it flares up…repeat the names and how they died.

Reveal hidden contents

I always have trouble remembering Ferro.

It took me many years and god knows how many re-watches to realise that Weirzbowski is not "Where's Bowski?!" :)

Its the way Hicks shouts it like he is asking everyone where Bowski has went... because Bowski is always sneaking off to hide when the shit hits the fan.

Fucking Bowski!

2 hours ago, MardiganX said:

It took me many years and god knows how many re-watches to realise that Weirzbowski is not "Where's Bowski?!" :)

Its the way Hicks shouts it like he is asking everyone where Bowski has went... because Bowski is always sneaking off to hide when the shit hits the fan.

Fucking Bowski!

Bigly Bowski.

21 hours ago, The Boatman said:

Pat Cadigan’s novelisation of William Gibson’s Alien 3 screenplay is out next week: https://www.waterstones.com/book/alien-alien-3-the-unproduced-screenplay-by-william-gibson/pat-cadigan/william-gibson/9781789097528 Apparently this is a different version to the one that was recently adapted into a comic. 

I wasn't too struck by the comic, which seemed to be missing a couple of setpieces from the script I read. Wasn't aware there were multiple Gibson goes at it...

I wonder if Drews Script-o-Rama is still hosting it?

It is! (If you dig)

3 hours ago, Commander Jameson said:

For the longest time, I thought Hicks was shouting "Where's Vasquez?".

I thought it was "Where's Vasqy?" - no idea why. I only realised what the actual quote is when I watched it last week.