Worst Boxart Ever

Max M

.::: It's evil. It reminds me of something I know but I can't put my finger on it. The emptyness, the corridor-like street, the logo's... It's like some kind of memory of a nightmare.

Makes me feel uneasy if I stare at it for too long.

The NTSC-UK forums had a bumper thread on the subject of craptastic boxart (I think it was called "The Bad Boxart Gallery"). It has a number of entries on there that make the stuff here look artistic. Unfortunately, I can't link to it at work.

That Dead Eye Jim boxart isn´t even original. It was used way back in the 80s for an Atari ST game called Wanted (which was based on the Gun Smoke arcade game).

Same with the Joe Blade/Street Warrior box art as well. I'm guessing from the low-res image on the Dead Eye Jim box (compared to the high-res text on it) that they just swiped some images from Google image search. So, not only are the games crap, they've even nabbed bad images to use as game covers. :o Un-fucking-believable.

Same with the Joe Blade/Street Warrior box art as well. I'm guessing from the low-res image on the Dead Eye Jim box (compared to the high-res text on it) that they just swiped some images from Google image search. So, not only are the games crap, they've even nabbed bad images to use as game covers. :o Un-fucking-believable.

That's what they did with the entire Gameking catalogue:

http://lofi-gaming.org.uk/articles/gameking.php

From 1/3 of the page down...