For comfortable browsing, you need 640x480 or higher. Unless of course you can do something like Opera Mini whereby intelligent displaying of content is used, stripping out all the unnecessary shit. The DS is more than powerful enough to do something like that in real-time, so web browsing could be possible.

Well I comfortably browse a lot of sites on my 320x240 Windows Mobile 5 PDA phone.

Pocket IE does a good job of reformatting the page to enable no horizontal scroll and it works a treat.

I also use it extensively for VNC access to my main PC (which does mean a lot of scrolling) and as a remote control for XBMC on my xbox.

Doing all that on the DS would be ace if you ask me.

Not just this gizmo but also the supercards, can I store my original gba and ds games on there and then play them from the card. Note, my ORIGINAL games, as at the moment I have a load of quality gba and ds titles. I wanna take my ds out with me but i'm a fickle gamer and constantly change games, so, it would be great if I could store me games on the supercard and so no need to change the games physically, but it would allow me to take all/most of my games out with me.

Not just this gizmo but also the supercards, can I store my original gba and ds games on there and then play them from the card. Note, my ORIGINAL games, as at the moment I have a load of quality gba and ds titles. I wanna take my ds out with me but i'm a fickle gamer and constantly change games, so, it would be great if I could store me games on the supercard and so no need to change the games physically, but it would allow me to take all/most of my games out with me.

So, in summary, it would allow you to take most of your games with you?

That's essentially how the homebrew app that lets you control your PC desktop remotely from the DS works. It shrinks it all down to fit on the screen, then the only way to actually read anything is using the magnifying tool. It's a bit shit, but it's a nice idea.

ooh, where can i get that from? do i have to do something crazy to the DS to get it to work?

Any news on if they will provide any software so I can convert my movies which are on dvd's(again,the original not pirated type) to the correct format for the ds. It could be a really good device if it covers all it's bases.

There are loads of easy to use decrytion utilities that are 1 hundred percent free. The one I have will let you pop in the disk and spit out decrypted vob's the other side which are essentially mpeg2 files these should be convertible by the software provided.

I don't know if it would be legal for the the software provided to be able to decrypt a DVD.