The "I Need Stuff" Thread.

Stroker Ace

Oooh... I need a Robo TV for my set, and I'm sure Cerberus would love one, too!

Id love a robo-tv :lol:

Two Robo-TVs on their way. :D

I'll post in this thread when they arrive. I bet you can't wait, can you now? No, I rather think you can't!

' date='Jul 15 2006, 02:12 PM' post='3234145']

I also have a retro TV I could give you Tek.

k

Woot, yes please! Adding you right now fella. :)

I will order an exotic table for drewthmsn.

I'll be able to visit or open my gates in a couple of hours if that's ok?

Carly, is the robo TV the widescreen one? If so yes please. I have a couple of 'special' outfits for you too! :)

Does anybody want a basic or lovely painting?

Two Robo-TVs on their way. :)

I'll post in this thread when they arrive. I bet you can't wait, can you now? No, I rather think you can't!

your a star carly thanks :(

Still looking for Dino Droppings :)

if i find any ill keep it for you

Does anybody want a basic or lovely painting?

I could do with any paintings...I've hardly got any so far (Redd's a forging prick :) )

I've got a retro TV if you're still looking for one. Let me know if there's anything else you need.

Probably be Tuesday evening before I get a chance to open my gates though, I'm pretty busy the next couple of days. :)

I could do with any paintings...I've hardly got any so far (Redd's a forging prick :) )

I've got a retro TV if you're still looking for one. Let me know if there's anything else you need.

Probably be Tuesday evening before I get a chance to open my gates though, I'm pretty busy the next couple of days. :)

I'll order both for you fella and add you. I'll hang on to them until I see you.

If you have any paintings I don't have please could you order them for me? Ta.

Hopefully I should be sorted with a TV before Tuesday but if I'm not I'll PM you in the morning.

Sin City is glad to announce that it has at least one Fire Flower available for anyone who has an import copy of the game and cannot get one themselves. Some sort of recompence would be appreciated, maybe a painting or you could return the favour when there is a foreign item that I can't get.

Sin City is glad to announce that it has at least one Fire Flower available for anyone who has an import copy of the game and cannot get one themselves. Some sort of recompence would be appreciated, maybe a painting or you could return the favour when there is a foreign item that I can't get.

id like a fire flower please, dont think ill have anything you want yet, but i could return the favour later

Cerebus, do you have an import version? If you do then one Fire Flower is yours.

RandomHero, yes please, perfect swap. I'll add you, Sir.

I shall open my gates shortly although I am going to sleep shortly, 4.15am at work you see. I'll leave the FireFlowers by my gate if you guys haven't visited by the time I hit the sack. Obviousley only take one each!

Enjoy!

Cerebus, do you have an import version? If you do then one Fire Flower is yours.

RandomHero, yes please, perfect swap. I'll add you, Sir.

I shall open my gates shortly although I am going to sleep shortly, 4.15am at work you see. I'll leave the FireFlowers by my gate if you guys haven't visited by the time I hit the sack. Obviousley only take one each!

Enjoy!

Well No i dont have a import version but i gave mine to [shirubagan] because he has a import version and as he helped me out alot i wanted to repay him and give him my fire flower.

Does anyone have available a fireman's helmet and/or a vegetarian T-shirt?

I have a spare Parasaur tail if anyone needs it?

I think I have (well, can order) both of them. I don't really need anything in return. I can order you it and bring it round about 4pm. That ok for you?

I think I have (well, can order) both of them. I don't really need anything in return. I can order you it and bring it round about 4pm. That ok for you?

Utterly superb mate. I have to be at work at 4.50 oday but it's only just round the corner so 4pm would be perfect.

Do you have mummy shirt, ski mask, hockey mask and 3D glasses?

I'll add you and open my gates just before 4pm.

Utterly superb mate. I have to be at work at 4.50 oday but it's only just round the corner so 4pm would be perfect.

silk would you be able to order me a pair of 3d glasses please? :D

any other things you need?

i can also order mummy shirts if people want them

I think I also have all of those. Will Nook take all those orders at once? I can get some now and some later if you like?

silk would you be able to order me a pair of 3d glasses please? :D

any other things you need?

i can also order mummy shirts if people want them

Done. :D

I think I also have all of those. Will Nook take all those orders at once? I can get some now and some later if you like?

No, I meant I could get them for you. What can I look out for for you mate?

Doesn't seem to be a limit on orders, my Nook reguarly has 2 - 6 orders at a time at the moment. Money grabbing git loves it!

No, I meant I could get them for you. What can I look out for for you mate?

Doen't seem to be a limit on orders, my Nook reguarly has 2 - 6 orders at a time at the moment. Money grabbing git loves it!

Ah I see. I am after Western, modern and Robo stuff.