The Formula 1 Thread

Nick_L

Funny isn't it - I make Hamilton comments and get pounced on. Massa gave Hamilton yet another driving lesson and people want to laugh at him. but look how close the "clown" was to being world champion behind golden boy. Worst thing that could have happened to the sport from my perspective. if anyone thought the fawning over Hamilton on TV was bad this year - imagine how fucking horrendous it will be next year when they mention he is world champion with every sentence that includes his name.

Funny isn't it - I make Hamilton comments and get pounced on. Massa gave Hamilton yet another driving lesson and people want to laugh at him. but look how close the "clown" was to being world champion behind golden boy. Worst thing that could have happened to the sport from my perspective. if anyone thought the fawning over Hamilton on TV was bad this year - imagine how fucking horrendous it will be next year when they mention he is world champion with every sentence that includes his name.

Massa knows the track inside out. I don't think anyone expected him to not start and finish in 1st. Hamilton just had to finish in the top 5 and that's what he did. Admittedly, quite luckily.

Yeah calling him a 'little cunt' was a rational response. He deserved it easily as much as Massa, particularly after the FIA nonsense earlier in the season.

I'm with you. The opening to the show is like a James Bond credits sequence with Lewis as the ladykiller.

He gave Hamilton a driving lesson? Really? What race were you watching? I thought Hamilton had some good moments there too with overtaking.

The little cunt didn't deserve it after that pathetic drive. That's me done with F1 now he is a so called champion.

Are Glock and Hamilton friends? Glocks times were fine up until the last couple of corners.

WHAAAAMBULANCE to the thread stat!

Yeah, because the championship is all about one race. Hamilton did it over the whole season, exactly what people doubted his ability to do.

GIFTED

Glock so blatantly gave it to Hamilton :lol:

But in all seriousness, excellent end... what drama!

Just saw another replay with people streaming past Glock and he did seem to be struggling to keep the car going straight. He was a bit wobbly.