The Formula 1 Thread

Nick_L

If Button could have had that Vettel pitstop :(

I think I'm going to have to find a Justin.tv stream of the BBC for Singapore, there's no way I'm putting myself though Speed TV again. About 10 ad breaks, shit commentary, forced replays played over live race events. Really shit viewing.

Fantastic race, great battle all race with constant trading of purple sectors and a brilliant result Ferrari/Alonso victory. Really good for the championship as well, brings them all closer should be a fantastic end to the season.

Finally a decent fantasy result as well, my 3 drivers take the 3 top spots.

1 Mark Webber 187
2 Lewis Hamilton 182
3 Fernando Alonso 166
4 Jenson Button 165
5 Sebastian Vettel 163
6 Felipe Massa 124
7 Nico Rosberg 112
8 Robert Kubica 108
9 Michael Schumacher 46
10 Adrian Sutil 45
11 Rubens Barrichello 31
12 Kamui Kobayashi 21
13 Vitaly Petrov 19
14 Nico Hulkenberg 16
15 Vitantonio Liuzzi 13
16 Sebastien Buemi 7
17 Pedro de la Rosa 6
18 Jaime Alguersuari 3

I really like it when we can hear the driver chat at the end, good stuff today :)

Yeah, interesting what Button was saying about the rear tyres, and then joshing with the Ferrari guy about the points standings...

Not the most exciting race at Monza ever, but certainly good for keeping the championship interesting.