The Formula 1 Thread

Nick_L

I don't get the Kimi F1 love. He had a stinking attitude towards the end and he clearly couldn't give two shits about the sport. Why would coming back in a slower car alter this? Why not stay in rallying with the new regs next year?

I've heard that the only reason that the contract is stalling in WRC is because Monster are after him, they always planned a two car team with Block...

I don't get the Kimi F1 love. He had a stinking attitude towards the end and he clearly couldn't give two shits about the sport. Why would coming back in a slower car alter this? Why not stay in rallying with the new regs next year?

I've heard that the only reason that the contract is stalling in WRC is because Monster are after him, they always planned a two car team with Block...

There's no doubt he's fast, but you can't but help wonder how much Citreon are getting back from that deal? how many times has he stuffed the car into the nearest solid object? there's a years worth of 'crash' material from him alone this season.