The Formula 1 Thread

Nick_L

Klien replaces Yamamoto for the weekend due to food poisoning. Be interesting to see what he can do with the HRT as I seem to recall he was faster than Senna and Chandhok in the practise session he did. I imagine this also means we won't be seeing Chandhok in the car again this season, shame for him but bonus for us if it means he'll be doing more commentary in the practice sessions.

Is the India race not in this season?

No India is next season, so I wouldn't be surprised to see him get a drive next season. I think Bernie also played a part in getting him a drive this season and can imagine he wants him in a car next year for the India GP.

Now walking in. No word of a lie the sound is so bloody nuts. Aghh!

The sound of an in person F1 car never ceases to be amazing. Was at Silverstone last weekend watching Jerome D'Ambrosio punting a Renault R29 round at damn near competitive pace and doing donuts in front of us and it's still as astonishing as it was in 1990 when I first heard them.