IGNORED

Viva Piñata

Meers

What does the ticket guy Bart do?

Questions, questions...

Anyone know the cheapest place to get the normal retail version? I wanna get back into gardening <_<

I've only seen the 'Special' Edition in shops. £39.99 being the cheapest. It was £19.99 at Woolies according to the bargain folder but that's no use now...

Gameplay are the cheapest online I think at £37.99

I hope I don't sound like a dick, but I have no idea how you're struggling so badly Tyler. At level 20 I think I consistently had at least 10,000 coins and at the minute I'm level 38 with 130,000 ish coins. Dastardo has only ever taken one of my animals. I'm quite baffled to be honest. This advice might be quite obvious but it sounds like you desperately need help so:

- Tame the sours! If you don't have the means to do that at the moment, then it really shouldn't be too hard to stop them making your animals ill. If you see them patrolling the perimeter, then keep a close eye on them. The minute they step foot in the garden, bash them with a shovel and they will leave. If they lay sweets then smash them asap.

- When a ruffian comes in, you can bribe him with 100 coins and he will leave.

- Grow chillis! They're a small goldmine. Fertilise them fully and you can sell them for 400 each.

- Try and get the master romancer for one species at a time. Once a species has had sex for the first time, they only need a romance sweet, costing a total of 12 coins for each new pinata. When you have 7 sell them off, or keep1 or 2 if you want, and you should have made a big profit on the cost of the romance sweets.

- Put beekeeping hats on the buzzlegums and they will automatically give you a jar of honey every day (if you've built the right building), which you can sell for 100 coins.

- There are several pinata which you should have a steady stream of without breaking sweat. Make sure you have a light on all the time. This way, you should attract a moth every few days which you can sell for 600. Whirlms should come every few days too, and if you have flowers planted then you'll get a stream of tafflys which you can convert into redhots for a big profit. Plant a turnip for 2 coins and you'll attract a mouse which you can sell for 300 in no time.

Hope that helps a bit.

As for me, I just attracted a Fizzlybear and fed a Pigxie to the sour mallowolf. The Chippopotamus is pissing me off. It has huge requirements to become a resident,and it doesn't show up anywhere near every day for me, leaving the plants it needs to wilt and die. I started a new garden specifically to attract it because of the 60% water requirement. Pain in the arse.

In fact, if you just buy 7 or 8 of each of the animals from the pet store (cows/sheep/cats/dogs/etc) you will instantly gain master romancer for that species. A bit cheaty, but it works.

Do you at least have to have romanced that species once though?

Hope that helps a bit.

Plenty! Thanks. I think it's that there's just so much to do I end up doing nothing, if that makes sense. I need to focus more on one thing at a time.

I can't believe I didn't do the Bee / Honey thing. I've had 2 Buzzlegums for ages now.

Colour me confused, I thought you just said you don't have to breed them. ie. When I asked just that and you said "No, funnily enough"

Maybe it's becasue it's 2am...

He was talking about the MASTER Romancer achievement.

Don't try cheating the romancing bit, trying to get your pinatas to do the dirty is half the game!

The little moon-eyed lemur thing is getting on my nerves only deems to show up in the garden for about two hours even after I've laid a huge balanced, Gillian McKeith-style feast out for him all over the place.

btw doesnt Gillian McKeith look like a famished Skeksis;)

Colour me confused, I thought you just said you don't have to breed them. ie. When I asked just that and you said "No, funnily enough"

Maybe it's becasue it's 2am...

Oh god, sorry, I meant it only seems to work with the ones you can buy from the accessory store!

For 'normal' pinata, you can order in extra ones from the hunter once you have started breeding to reach the master romancer quicker.

The little moon-eyed lemur thing is getting on my nerves only deems to show up in the garden for about two hours even after I've laid a huge balanced, Gillian McKeith-style feast out for him all over the place.

A feast of what, exactly? All the Galagoogoos (best pinata name ever, btw) need is a moon on a stick and 14 tulips in the garden. They need to eat 4 tulips, 2 moths and a groundskeeper of somekind (i used the day/night scary dudes) to become resident. Keep replanting any tulips he eats to keep your total high so he will revisit. It took him a few visits before I got him as a resident.

I got Chewnicorns last night!! :)

In fact, my garden looked the GAYEST it's ever been last night - a garden full of Elephanillas, Chewnicorns and Galagoogoos; everything was PINK and FLUFFY and making CUTE NOISES. It felt so wrong to be PROUD of it :D

I restarted on my other profile though - can I still get sent stuff even though it's a silver account?

I don't think so dude :D But once you reach the same level as your lady, you can switch back to your original profile :)

Does anyone know which items Tinker can 'tinker' twice? Leafos told me he can double-tinker certain items but all I've managed so far is turning corn into bread into a sandwich - in other words, a pointless discovery.

Also, I could do with a SUBTLE hint on how to get Lackatoads.. do I have to poison a Lickytoad or something?

Also, I could do with a SUBTLE hint on how to get Lackatoads.. do I have to poison a Lickytoad or something?

Indeed. With something specific.

EDIT: And STOP CALLING THEM LICKYTOADS. My wife keeps doing the same as it's "more cute" than Lickatoad.

My garden is chocca, keep getting the 'you need to clear space' warning.

I presume im right that I can get rid of the homes for my less evolved pinatas (the whirlms and the like) and just buy the odd one or two if i need them, or should i start another garden for these?

I basically delete the house of a creature as soon as I've achieved what I need to (ie Master Romancer). I'd recommend you buy in the older pinata as and when you need them. Once you start motoring through the levels, you'll have so much cash you won't need to worrya bout it.