IGNORED

Viva Piñata

Meers

What if i want every single pinata in my garden, is that possible with planning or does the game make it so its impossible to achieve?

Your garden can't physically hold that many Pinata.

• 5 months later...

For some stupid reason in the mad rush of games at the moment I decided to eventually play my copy of VP (bought about a week after launch). It's a lot better than I expected but also a lot harder than I expected.

I didn't know that you could have multiple gardens with the same account.

When I started the game I was cranking up the levels and getting loads of new pinatas unlocked. Then it all went a bit crazy with loads of invaders eating my pinatas and fights breaking out everywhere, so I sold every last one of them and started again. It didn't take long before most of them were back. I'm now concentrating on breading buzzlegums and getting them making honey.

I never thought that VP would distract me from the likes of Halo 3, CoD4 and PGR4.

For some stupid reason in the mad rush of games at the moment I decided to eventually play my copy of VP (bought about a week after launch). It's a lot better than I expected but also a lot harder than I expected.

I didn't know that you could have multiple gardens with the same account.

When I started the game I was cranking up the levels and getting loads of new pinatas unlocked. Then it all went a bit crazy with loads of invaders eating my pinatas and fights breaking out everywhere, so I sold every last one of them and started again. It didn't take long before most of them were back. I'm now concentrating on breading buzzlegums and getting them making honey.

I never thought that VP would distract me from the likes of Halo 3, CoD4 and PGR4.

I found that too. Bioshock temporarily stopped me playing it, but it was only a temporary thing. I mean, most sims are ridiculously addictive but this is the only console one which has consumed me so much.

Still looking for that chippopotamus folks, gamertag: tarules, muchos gracias.

• 1 month later...

I was given this for the PC for Christmas. I think I could enjoy the game, but this game has the most annoying tutorial I have ever played. It seems like every time I do anything, I get three to five unskippable cutscenes for new pinata sightings, shovel upgrades, and new characters. I feel unable to get into any kind of flow because I'm constantly interrupted before I can accomplish whatever I'm trying to do. It doesn't help that almost all of these cutscenes are entirely pointless. Only the sour pinata introduction ones have been of any benefit, as they warned me what's dangerous about them.

I haven't got much hope, but does anyone know of any mods for the PC version that would disable the cutscenes?

• 1 month later...

I did love every moment of my play time. Now though it comes out for the odd 20 minutes of play as I slowly try to edge towards my final required achievement... 50 hours playtime. Why the fuck it isn't 50 hours or all other achievements I will never understand.

I did love every moment of my play time. Now though it comes out for the odd 20 minutes of play as I slowly try to edge towards my final required achievement... 50 hours playtime. Why the fuck it isn't 50 hours or all other achievements I will never understand.

Took me 60 hours to do everything required in the game.