Super Mario Revolution

People are underestimating the tilt functionality of the RevCon. You will literally tip the controller forward to get Mario up toi running speed and just flick it up at the angle you want to perform wild jumps and stunts. Simple as that. Pull controller back to skid to a half. Press the A button to pick up an item, B trigger for something else and so on and so forth.

That sounds rubbish.

One of the best things about the Mario games is the total and perfect control you have over the fat little plumber. Having to wave the Rev controller around like a spaz would ruin this.

Anyone who thinks using the Rev's wand controller coudlnt work for a Mario clearly has played the Mario stage on Wario Ware Twisted.

..or if they have, they thought it was shit and are therefore WRONG.

Tilt control could just be the best thing to happen to Mario in AGES

I hope they give him a gun which you shoot using the controller, also they should make him more street with like some gold teeth, lines shaved in his eyebrows and some phat trainers. Forget his usual locations and put him in an urban setting.

THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!

I hope they give him a gun which you shoot using the controller, also they should make him more street with like some gold teeth, lines shaved in his eyebrows and some phat trainers. Forget his usual locations and put him in an urban setting.

THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!

BROKLYN BROZ!

THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!

He should also be able to steal cars whilst struggling with the demons of his past. :unsure:

Mario with the stick, levels with the wand. Obviously.

:o

:lol:

H :(

:wub:

I'm just amazed that nobody else has really thought of it, it seems pretty obvious to me. Remember the demo they showed where you controlled a dent in the ground and used it to launch a basketball towards the hoop?

What if you could do that in a Mario game, but use it to boost his jumps, or move obstacles? Or maybe it'll serve as some sort of telekinetic power thing, where Mario has some sort of machine that lets him manipulate objects. Instead of having those platforms that move through a set path on their own, you're actually controlling them with the wand. Basically, Psi Ops with more control. It would be totally sweet, and much better than these ridiculous "Flick the remote up to jump!" ideas that most people are spouting without actually thinking it through.