Hollyoaks

clarebear

The MILF thing: remember when every female cop in Hollyoaks was mid-thirties, insanely hot and sleeping with Ben?

Fletch is a pretty bad "indie rebel" thing too.....him and his drugs ho ho. That storyline makes me laugh lots.

That storyline's awful, isn't it? I love it when soaps get all preachy about enjoying a toke.

Didn't they do it with Justin a few years back?

Even then it was silly. At least use smack or something.

They could have done a whole "Pete Doherty does it so it must be cool" storyline. Despite the fact they all got excited over a Hoosiers album the other day....so maybe not.

Yeah, Justin was full on EVIL when he smoked cannabis. It was so embarrassingly shite... he just acted like a spoilt, angry four year old.

"If you're effected by any of the issues raised by tonight's programme..."

I should've called them up and said i've become a full on cunt since taking a drag at a mate's party and I don't know what to do.

• 2 weeks later...

They've been holding onto the "Justin is really the father" storyline for a while hadn't they?

Do you think they had the script on a wall behind glass with the words "Break in case of viewing figures emergency"?

Justins lady is gonna be on the screen more now hopefully. :lol:

Because she was a good singer! And some other rubbish about her being perfect for the role and being determined blah blah blah.

It was bloody ridculous though, no way they would put in someone with no experience of ever having done a west end show as the lead in A Sound of Music. Not couting rubbish reality TV shows!

Chorus or something, maybe.

What? She's not really going to be the lead in the Sound of Music, it's still the person who won the TV show. Surely she's just getting written out?

Edit: Oh my, i've just looked it up and it is happening. How weird! She'll make a rubbish Maria anyway!

Webber plants Hollyoaks actress

In reality Lord Lloyd-Webber had already decided to cast Strallen as Maria in The Sound of Music.

He said Channel 4 producers approached him with the idea. "I thought: 'Do you know what, it's never been done before and it's funny.'"

The proposal initially came from Coronation Street producer Tony Wood. But Lord Lloyd-Webber turned him down, until Wood moved to Hollyoaks and the idea was revived.

Strallen was cast as the replacement for How Do You Solve A Problem Like Maria? winner Connie Fisher six months ago.

• 3 weeks later...