IGNORED

UNO! - Skip your turn

Mr Spew

Assuming that Live is working OK, I'll be grabbing this when I get home - so I'll be up for a few games later tonight, Oh yes!

I think I may be tempted, I'll trial it first as I cant recall ever playing Uno.

Now all we need is Pass the Pigs and Yahtzee on Live and I'll be made up ;)

Never played before, but played the trial version for a while working out all the rules - the online help doesn't seem very complete - and it turns out to be a very, very good game. Not sure why, but it is.

Going to be even better if enough people buy it and start playing it online. Had one online match, but two AIs had to make up the numbers.

Downloading this now, got to love UNO. I see it supports the camera, when's that getting a release then?

Also, anyone played Extreme UNO? - The UNO with the crazy mechanical gubbins that spits out cards. Great fun.

Yea uno extreme is really ace.

ive just made a post in the online section if people wanna meet up and have some 4 player xbox live uno :(

Interestingly the Single Player leaderboard contains "number of players", which is surely equivalent to "number of copies sold".

Currently at 12282, but you can see it rise in pretty much real time... (it's added another 17 in the time it took me to cross the room) =~ £42k in a day...

.::: I'm in love.

Utterly addicting game. Oh and be sure to turn Progressive Penalty on. Makes the game that much more fun. :rolleyes:

I love the sweet revenge that is challenging an UNO. Bit of a shame the Achivements are piss easy. One session playing online and I've nearly grabbed them all.

Played a few games last night, and my GOD, it's bloody good isn't it?! Everyone I played against was *gasp* friendly - including the Americans - and what was meant to be a quick go actually turned into a 3-hour extravangaza. A perfect little game, and so cheap!

Also, Cyhwuhx - "progressive penalties"... is that where you can put a +4 on a +4, or +2 on +2, for example? That's how we always play at home, but I didn't host any games so didn't look at rule changes...

Is there the facility to introduce your own rules? We usually play where placing a 7 means you can swap hands with any other player, and a 0 means everyone hands their cards to the person on their left/right (depending on direction of play)...

Played a few games last night, and my GOD, it's bloody good isn't it?! Everyone I played against was *gasp* friendly - including the Americans - and what was meant to be a quick go actually turned into a 3-hour extravangaza. A perfect little game, and so cheap!

Also, Cyhwuhx - "progressive penalties"... is that where you can put a +4 on a +4, or +2 on +2, for example? That's how we always play at home, but I didn't host any games so didn't look at rule changes...

Is there the facility to introduce your own rules? We usually play where placing a 7 means you can swap hands with any other player, and a 0 means everyone hands their cards to the person on their left/right (depending on direction of play)...

Dont have you on my friends list, as I was playing from 11.00 until 12.30 last night. Love it though. Could someone explain a little point to me, that was causing some confusion last night.

If someone plays their wild four before your turn. You have to either challenge it on dont challenge, and you get a penalty if your wrong on either guess, right?

Anyway played online and lost, played offline and lost but didnt have the headset in, so couldnt hear the chat that well but Its cracking fun.

Add me for Uno tonight.

Right, Challenges. This was explained to me last night...

Player 1 lays a +4 Wild Card. Player 2 has the opportunity to challenge if they believe Player 1 COULD HAVE played a different card. If (for example) Player 1 put the +4 on a red 9, but also had a red 3 in their hand, they could have played this alternative card. If Player 2 were to challenge this, Player 1 would be penalised and would have to pick up 6. If the +4 is the ONLY card Player 2 could have put down, the challenge is unsuccessful and Player 2 is penalised.

Clear as mud!