Demo Get

Jack

My trial's now over and I've bought it! lv15 Tauren Druid stuck in The Barrens on Shadow Moon pvp server :P I'm really enjoying the game so far, although like someone just asked I haven't actually spent any of my Talent points yet! What should they be spent on for a Druid?

The Barrens and Crossroads keeps getting attacked by the Alliance on my server, it's scary shit I tell thee! ;)

Commanded by Rend Blackhand, the Dark Horde has not given up the battle to claim Azeroth, although Rend's forces are significantly smaller than Thrall's Horde.

The Dark Horde includes orcs (Black Tooth Grin and Blackrock clans), forest trolls (Firetree and Smolderthorn tribes) and ogres (Stonespire). With orcs and trolls being playable races, this gives us access to a very good range of classes. [Warrior (both), Shaman (both), Hunter (both), Rogue (both), Warlock (orc), Priest (troll), Mage (troll)]

I'm not sure of the exact background for the guild, but it'd be something along the lines of: we were sent out of the Spire on patrol, got ambushed/scattered/whatever and could not return. Unable to communicate with our esteemed Warchief (possibly due to those pesky dragons), we have chosen to infiltrate the Horde with the intention of undermining Thrall.

The guild would not recruit. Partly because this would be a part-time thing for me and partly because it fits so well with the dwindling status of the Dark Horde.

I'd say these could be the kind of alts that The Tide wouldn't want to be associated with. The Dark Horde don't like Thrall (or acknowledge him as a leader), they don't respect his allegiances. They would probably be extremely rude to anyone who wasn't them, and very hostile as well. They'd also have a very strong IC reason to MC people into the lava in BRM ...

Don't know what the name would be, but probably not Dark Horde, that's too 'easy' and too general. (And done a million times on other servers.)

I'm not sure how Firetree trolls and the orcs should look, suggestions would be welcome. Smolderthorn trolls seem to have green skin and dark blue hair - green/yellow/orange hair also acceptable. Anyway, that's why it would probably require an entirely new character, unless you happen to have one that fits the bill already.

My trial's now over and I've bought it! lv15 Tauren Druid stuck in The Barrens on Shadow Moon pvp server :) I'm really enjoying the game so far, although like someone just asked I haven't actually spent any of my Talent points yet! What should they be spent on for a Druid?

The Barrens and Crossroads keeps getting attacked by the Alliance on my server, it's scary shit I tell thee! :)

Been lurking here for donkey's years with barely any posts, but here's one just for you :)

Welcome to the Official Used-to-be-the-unofficial-Czech-server-and-now-isn't Server! After various waves of migration (including the one that created MIGHTY MAGTHERIDON) Shadow Moon is now actually quite a nice cosy little server. It's big enough that the economy isn't rubbish but small enough that there's still first kills and excitement within reasonably easy reach at the end game. Word of advice though, don't join Ez. They're evil. Other than that, have fun and cheer at Titanic Swimteam if you see them running past :)

I'm another demo player that's just gone and bought it too! I was gonna leave it a while cos I just bought a DS and router just to play Animal Crossing over wifi but catching this thread made me miss running around trying not to die and I had to resurrect my character before I forgot what he was doing.

I'm sick of looking like a chain-mail hoodlum. Where can I find some fancy threads? And preferably something to cover my shoulders. Sleeveless tops don't look good on me.

If you really want you could get some stuff from the AH in SW or some armour vendors. But it's a waste of money I think, you'll just find better as you quest and grind anyway. If you've got nothing at all on your shoulders mail wise (you're a warrior right?) , even leather or cloth would be better than nothing, might get you a few lol's though :lol:

I'm sick of looking like a chain-mail hoodlum. Where can I find some fancy threads? And preferably something to cover my shoulders. Sleeveless tops don't look good on me.

I think the first available shoulder pads are at around lvl 20.

Right, I'm installing this now...

As far as I can tell I need to be a Horde character on Dreanor (or whatever) to play with you guys. That about right?

There's a fair few of us playing Draenor Horde, yeah. And another bunch on The Venture Company Horde side too.

If you can't face hanging out with us, then some of the newer servers (those they recommend when you first start character creation) might be good... the economies aren't too mature/expensive there, nor do you have a million miles to catch up with the gear etc that the players in the top guilds have.

Character names in my sig if you do choose Draenor... <_<

Well I'm on Draenor and I have a Tauren Hunter named Horren who I've got up to level 4.

I've died a couple of times and dont really know what I'm doing yet so I'm just doing quests. I've seen two real people, one I almost attacked by accident which would have been emarrasing, the other was a level 1 just starting out. I dont know how to talk to people yet though, too many keys to remember!

Full game. I've added you as a friend moosegrinder so maybe you can invite me into the guild, if that's how it works.

One thing, is it possible to get a clock add-on for the interface so I can see what time it is in the real world. I have a feeling that without one I'll become horribly late for everything. <_<

Full game. I've added you as a friend moosegrinder so maybe you can invite me into the guild, if that's how it works.

One thing, is it possible to get a clock add-on for the interface so I can see what time it is in the real world. I have a feeling that without one I'll become horribly late for everything. <_<

There is one in game, top right corner of the screen :)

Get titanpanel. It has all kinds of usefull addons including a clock

http://ui.worldofwar.net/ui.php?id=1442

Put it in [wowinstallfolder]>Interface>Addons.

Then tight click and faff with it. Youll need to offset the clock for -1 hour which is right click and brings up a slider over the clock I think.

Well, if you want one that doesn't take effort to subtract an hour every time you look at it <_<